21

( I never realized that being sick could affect my arts quality XD Anyway,this is your outfit,more or less )

A New Place To Stay

~~~

( Rick POV )

~~

"How long had this girl be lost?" I looked up at Hershel ,"This'll be day three." We all waited by the car for Maggie to come up to us with a map,it showed the enter outlay if the forest,and if we were ever gonna find Sophia,this was out ticket to her.

"This is the county service map,it shows terrain and elevation"Maggie stated as she opened up the map and laid it on top of the car for me,Andrea,Daryl,Shane to see.

Daryl looked at the map before motioning over to a certain spot,"The girl was last seen there,"everyones eyes went to the spot before he spoke again," Y/N was found over here,she was the last to see the girl in this area before losing sight of her."

I expected Y/N to comment or even add onto anything after Daryl mentioned her, when she didn't I looked at the group to find Y/N was missing, looked behind us only to see her not helping set up camp either.Only two people would know where she went,I looked up at Daryl,I'll have to ask him later."This is perfect,we can finally get this thing organized,we'll grid the whole area and start searching in teams.Y/N could head up to the spot she last saw Sophia,she might recognize the way Sophia headed before she disappeared and it'll give us a route to spread out and focus on."

I had already begun to hatch a course of action only to see Hershel turn to me with a shake of his head,"Not you."I looked over to him meeting his tired eyes,"Not today." I opened my mouth to speak but he stopped me,"You gave three units of blood.You wouldn't even be hiking three minutes in this heat before passing out."

This feels like I'm being scolded by my own old man,I still got no words in as Hershel instantly looked up at Shane,"And you,"Shane looked up confused,"Keep pushing that ankle down and you'll be laid up a month,no good for anybody."

"Guess it's just me,"said Daryl as he angled himself enough to see the map perfectly,"Imma head back up to the creek,I'll work my way from there."

I nodded at Daryl,better to have one than none, I complied to Hershels statement seeing as the second he told Lori,there was no way I'd be able to leave,Shane on the other hand was upset."I can still be useful,"Shane directed at Hershel without meeting his eyes,"I'll drive up to the interstate,see if maybe Sophia wondered back."

No arguing with Shane right now,I nodded at him for a brief second,"Alright,tomorrow then,we start doing this right."

"That means we can't have our people out there with just knives,"I had been focusing on the map but Shanes face made me look up at him,"They need the gun training we've been promising them,they need it now more than ever especially if we're gonna be searching those woods."

Hershel shook his head almost timidly before looking to me with a shyer,toned down face,"I'd prefer you not carrying guns on my property. We've managed so far without turning this into an armed camp."

I looked down and stayed silent,I didn't agree with him,not in the slightest,but without this man my son wouldn't be alive today and we wouldn't have a place to stay for the time being.We owe everything to this man,at least for right now,

"With all due respect,"started Shane with no intent of shying away from his beliefs,"you get a crowd of those things wondering in here-" sorry,Shane,but we have no control here.

I cut Shane off already expected a stare of annoyance from his end,"Look,we're guests here,this is your property,"I looked over at Shane locking eyes with him,"And we will respect that." With this I pulled my gun out from my holster and I placed it onto the hoof of the car.Shane refused to look at me as he removed his gun and not so gently tossed it on the hoof as well,better than nothing."Alright,first things first: Set Camp,Find Sophia."

Everyone nodded,but Shane had one more thing to clue into the conversation and this one thing had left everyone without an opinion to share,"I hate to be the one to ask ,but somebodies got to."He placed his hands onto the hoof of the car and refused to look at any of us,"What if we find her and she's bit? I think we should all be clear on how we handle that."

I stared at Shane,my eyes not wavering,"You do what has to be done."

"And her mother? What do you tell her?" Fought Maggie as she began to glare at how no one seemed against the idea of having to kill the child if she was bit.

"Simple,"stated Andrea,causing Maggie to focus on her,"We tell her the truth."

(Glenn POV)

There was basically a meeting going on behind me between Maggie,Hershel,Andrea,Shane and Daryl,but honestly I wasnt paying attention,not even a little bit.Why I wasn't? I sighed as I continued to help set up camp while looking into the forest every few seconds,Y/N had asked me to cover her,she said she needed to be alone so she grabbed a different knife from her bag of stuff inside the RV and without warning disappeared into the woods.

"God I hope she's safe,"I mumbled this under my breath without realizing I was right next to Carol as she was also helping set up camp.

"Did Y/N go looking for Sophia on her own?"

I froze,maybe she isnt talking to me? I glanced over to see her staring straight at me with a worried expression,dammit she did hear me,"I-I'm not sure,she didn't tell me,exactly.."

Carol came closer,"But,she did go into the woods right?"

I only nodded and she looked down,seemingly disappointing that Y/N could have possibly gone into the forest ,all by herself,to search for Sophia,"Carol,shouldn't you be happy? Maybe Y/N has a clue to where Sophia really is."

Carol shook her head as she continued to look down in shame,she barely made any effort to move as she continued to help me set out the stuff for the tents,"I want to apologize to her."

I looked over at her,"Apologize?"

Carol held in tears as she noticed a black figure exciting the woods and making their way back towards the rv,they were alone,"Risking her life because I yelled at her,and I hit her." I forgot about that. "I was surprised when she didn't fight back,I was scared of what someone as strong as her could have done,but she did nothing but turn and walk away alone."

I noticed Y/N look up at us,and although she was really far away ,that she could have been a random geek making her way to the house,I saw her give a slight wave that I returned within a second."When she gets back,just ask to talk to her Carol,I'm sure she wont be mad."

We continued to slowly set up the tents but as Carol looked up at Y/N one last time she said something I hadn't really thought about,"I just wish I knew,why she never denied being at fault for Sophia's disappearance? It makes me wonder if she's pushing herself to find her no matter if it takes her life now."

Sometimes I seriously feel like my life could be made into a drama,but then I come back to reality and just realize I naturally have bad luck and that would never work out

Anywayyyyyyy!

Yell at me,be angry,cuz i procrastinate way to much,being truly honest,even I hate myself at this point like fu**ing hell

-_-

Hope you enjoyed it,though honestly you guys deserve three chapters cause of how long I took,I'm gonna have Christmas break soon,so hopefully that'll happen.....unless someone else in my family gets sent to the emergency room.....

again.....SIGH

~ CKS