40

Jealousy and Memories

~~~

I don't know why I decided on this photo lol

~~

( Your POV )

Wait.....

This is seriously happening,right?

I tired to step back and move away from the hold on my body but his arms just pulled me even closer,Yup,its real.I tried to push him away,it didn't work,why the hell is he even hugging me in the first place? With one of my hands I began to poke at Shanes back hoping to get some sort of reaction out of him, he just continued to hold me in place. I sighed,god dammit, why does this shit always happen to me?

"Umm Shane," I felt him move his neck but he didn't respond, was he just moving his head to a more comfortable position? I began to poke him with both of my hands,"Shane let go of me."

"No."

I felt one of my eyes twitch in annoyance causing me to growl out,"Shane,let go of me you dick." At my angry response he pulled me even closer and I felt his breathing suddenly on my neck.I twitched uncomfortably at the sensation, this is unsurprisingly ....disgusting,with my hand in a fist I punched his side causing him to wince in pain but he still refused to let go."Fuck you Shane!"

He suddenly let go of my body just as I had pushed at his chest,this caused me to lose balance and start falling backwards only to be pulled against his chest again.I looked up at him ready to yell when he gripped onto my chin ,"Why don't you ever seem happy around me,why is it always a glare."

I raised my hand and wrapped it around his wrist,"I glare at you Shane because you do shit like this,"I said this as I tightened my grip making him clench his teeth in a mixture of anger and pain.

"I'm gonna have to change that," my glare turned to confusion at his words until I saw him close his eyes and lean forward.

"Not again Shan-,"I was going to punch him but instead I watched as someones first randomly connecting with Shanes jaw before arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back and away from Shane. I realized that the door to the room had been wide open the whole time,looking behind me I found Daryl glaring at Shane,"Oh you're awake."

He sent me a small smirk before focusing on Shane,"What can I say,someone was missing from the bed so I woke up."

My eyes widened at his words and their familiarity

"Come on come on!" I continued to rapidly shoot at my target only to watch that nothing had hit it,this si the fifth round of bullets I've wasted! With a glare I walked over to a small table I had dragged outside,refiled the gun,walked back over to my spot and began to fire again.

Miss.

Miss.

Miss.

Miss!

I continued until the last bullet barely grazed the side of the target and I lost it,with a loud yell I tossed the gun at the target only to get even more angry because I watched it actually strike the middle of it."Are you fucking kidding me!" I walked over to the target and picked up the gun I hated so much.

It never made sense why, and one could explain it but when you had to use guns like this your aim easily became non- existent,and this angered you so much. With the gun in hand you walked back over to the table,set it down and picked up another that was similar to it,but technically,was entirely different, "I fucking hate guns like you."