27

Cherokee Rose :1

~~

Photo Credit: Chronicdoodler on Deviant Art

~~~

( Your POV )

~~

Everyone was laughing and smiling cause of Glenns achievement,it made me smile a bit since their moods finally seemed to come out ,outleast a bit,from all the stress and sadness around here.It's probabaly gonna be gone in a bit to be honest,we only have bad luck.

I shrugged to myself as I crouched down in front of Tdogg who struggled to breath as he held onto his wounded arm tightly.Seeing me he looked up and cracked a pained smile,"Now I wish you had been helping us with the rope from the start."

"How so?"

He raised his eyebrow at me as he gestured with his head towards the currently surrounded well,"Your strong girl,I didnt know you were that strong,"he cringed at the end of his sentence before placing pressure on his wound.

I laughed a little before waving off his comment,his injury is of importance right now,I can't get distracted.I stuck my hand out towards him,"Lemme see your arm,I have a feeling you might have reopened it."

He sighed through his ragged breaths before reluctantly releasing the hold on his arm and showing it to me.I carefully lowered his arm into my lap as I examined the stitches,some had become undone with the wound seeping blood in certain areas of the wound."I need to get you back to the house to clean the wound,"he took back his arm carefully as I stood up,"I might need to fix your stitches."

He groaned as he heard me say that,I imagine the painful memories of getting stitched up the first time just resurfaced."Damn."

I sighed,"Im sorry,but I rather it not get any worse if I dont fix them."

He nodded at me,I took one last look at him before walking a bit away from the group as a whole,"You should get checked out too."

Who is-I looked to my left to see non other than Shane who avoided eye contact with me as he watched the group around the well.I crossed my arms, as my body twisted slightly to face him,"What do you mean by that?"

He scoffed with an ,almost,unnoticeable glance at my figure clad in black,"There's no way in hell you got outta that without injury."

I scoffed back at him before turning my view away from him,"Im fine,no injury at all so you can drop it."

"As if I'd believe you,"my glare hardened as I slowly looked over at him,this fucking- ugh.I took in a sharp breath as I saw him turn his body in my direction and get closer,"Show me your hands."

As if Id fucking do that,I dont feel like getting killed right now,I raised an eyebrow at him,"No."

His jaw clenched at my sharp voice,Im not backing down Shane,he glared at me though it wasnt as harsh as I had become accustomed to,"Just show me,I know your hurt you brat."

I raised both eyebrows once my ears caught wind of him calling me a brat,"What makes you think calling me a brat is gonna help this situation ,asshole."

I smirked,not that he could see,once I noticed his eyes switch from slight anger to utter annoyance,he looked away seeming to mutter something to himself. Unconsciously I mimicked his action with both my arms falling to my sides once they released from being crossed in front of my chest.