28

Cherokee Rose : 2

~~~

Photo Credit: LadyNorthstar On DeviantArt

~~

( Glenn POV )

~~

"Alright now we just need to pull him,"everyone simultaneously nodded as they stared down at the tied up walker.Dale who had been speaking looked up at Maggie who had a hold on the rope,"Think we could use one of the horses to help in pulling it up?"

To this she nodded with a stern look,"I'll come right back as quick as I can,"with that she ran off towards the horses she had previously prepared for me and y/n.Now that I think about it,I looked away from the well to look around the area,where did Y/N run off to? Maybe she headed back to the house or the camp? Looking back at the group I realized Shane was gone,that's why she's not here.

TDogg who was still resting on the floor spoke up through his now lessened pain,"Lets make sure to ask Y/N for help this time around,"he looked down at his reopened wound that rested on his arm with everyones eyes following,"Is better no one else gets hurt from lugging that thing up."

Lori opened her mouth thinking that Y/N was around but once she noticed she snapped her mouth shut and looked around,"Where is Y/N?"

Everyone kinda shrugged before TDogg answered,"Went somewhere with Shane,something about her hands?"

I felt myself suddenly fill with guilt,she got hurt and it's my fault too,I sighed to begin my mood drop but before I could focus on it we all froze cause of a sudden yell of anger."What was-,"I stopped talking as the yell came out again making us all look up and over to where we had set up out camp only to see Shane heading over with an emotionless expression while Y/N chased after him with knives?!? Where did she even get those!

"Shane! GET BACK HERE!"

Taking aim she suddenly flung one of the three knives she held at him only to miss by the smallest amount because he had moved out of the way in the nick of time,TDogg stood up to see what all the commotion was,"Was is that girl doing?"

Lori suddenly became very worried and hurried to the side of the fence we were on,"Y/N stop!" She completely ignored Lori's cries before flinging another one of the knives at Shane,we all flinched as we watched it cut through the part of his shirt,she survived on her own for a reason,"Shane what did you do to her?"

I ignored Lori's silent comment as we all watched Shane heading over to us with a very angry Y/N on his tail,from behind them we could see Maggie coming over on top of a horse,she could only stare incredulously at the scene happening in front of her.I don't mind Y/N hurting him but I'm pretty sure she's trying to do WAY more than just that,I made eye contact with Maggie before cupping my hands around my mouth,"Maggie stop Y/N!"

How she's supposed to do that though,I don't know,we all watched as Maggie began to speed up on her horse to catch up to them,when she finally reached the two she wedged herself in between them in hope of making Y/N stop or at the very least crash into the horse.I didn't work as Y/N suddenly jumped up and over the horse! How did- realizing what had happened Maggie stretched as much as she could backwards hoping to grab onto Y/N's foot.

Just in time we watched her hand latch onto Y/N's boot but having done this she got pulled right off the horse and both her and Y/N crashed onto the grass covered floor,I flinched at their impact to the floor,"Are they ok?"