11

On The Road Again

~~~~

(Your POV)

~~~

We had stopped,who knows where to be honest and everyone ended up switching to only three vehicles: the RV,this odd yellow-ish colored car that I believe belongs to Carol and Daryl's motorcycle.

Unsurprisingly,before anyone could yank me away to go into their vehicle I was picked up and placed onto Daryl's motorcycle,not that I minded. "You aint afraid are ya?" Shaking my head no he smiled momentarily before sitting in front of me to which I wrapped my arms around his torso,"Good cause I aint gonna slow down."

"Don't worry,I don't scare easily,"with that we all went on our way,I looked behind me to see the city for the last time.I hope I havn't made the wrong choice.

We were leaving Atlanta for a place called Fort Benning,or something like that,If I remember correctly it was Shane's idea to go there in the first place.Shaking off my thoughts I faced forward again and decided to talk to Daryl."Daryl,is this your bike?"

He glanced back at me for a measly second before answering,"Nah,it's my brother ,Merle's."

I laughed slightly under my breath at the mention of Merle,"Sorry to ask but has your brother always been,well, stubborn?"

"Reason?"

I rested my head against his back as I spoke,"Back in the city he refused to leave me behind so he could escape,it took a bit of convincing so that he could get away."

He grunted,obviously bothered by how I had stressed the word ,convincing,but otherwise answered my previous question."Sounds like em,I think we're all stubborn."I hummed in response and he continued,"Shane is."

To this I laughed loudly with my forehead pressed against his back,Shane is pretty stubborn,or just a jerk but who knows.After this I dropped the conversation and just watched as the road began to change the farther we went,Ive never been this far out,even when I was in the military.

( Andrea's POV)

Why did he have to get involved? I closed my eyes as I repeated what I have just witnessed and been apart of,I could have ended it all.Why did he have to stop me?

I was ripped away from my thoughts -and self pity- by the constant sound of Glenn standing up then sitting down and checking the map before setting it down and standing up again.Why he was doing this? I gave a small smirk as I opened my eyes to see him stand up again to glance out the front of the RV to look at Y/N and Daryl.Glenn is love struck ,isn't he? "Glenn."

He instantly sat back down grabbing at the map,"Ya?"

I raised my eyebrow at him as I motioned out the front window,"Mad that you didn't get to her first?" I noticed his cheeks go red as he slowly looked away,"She's oblivious to both of your guy's feelings."

He gave me a confused glance over what I meant before shaking his head,heading back to the front seat with Dayle and going back to reading the map for real this time,instead I focused in on Shane who sat in front of me.He heard out little conversation,all I saw was him glare at the table in front of him where his gun that he had taken apart sat.Realizing I was watching he glanced up at me for a second before continuing with what he was doing,"Looks complicated."

"The trick is getting all these pieces back together the same way,"he chuckled a bit under his breath,"I can clean yours n show you how."I didnt answer but after glancing up at me again he reached under the table near his foot where all the guns rested,he picked up my and aimed it no where in particular.After looking at it he looked up at me,"its a sweet piece."