4

A Deal With Survivors :Part 2

~~~

(Your POV)

~~~

"So what's your name ?"

I stared obviously annoyed at the boy we had dragged along with us contemplating if Glenn was worth it. Maybe I should have flung the knife at his eyeball instead.. He had led us to where his men stayed supposedly but now he wouldn't stop flirting with me. Well more like attempting to flirt to which I sighed for what felt like the millionth time, "I don't think you need to know that."

"Why not?" He slid closer to me like a child as we both happened to be sat on the grass floor while TDogg, Rick and Daryl discussed a plan.

"We won't see each other after this, trust me. I plan to never see you again." One of his arms decided to slip around my waist and pull me closer while I was picking at my dead nails with a knife. My right hand twirled the knife it held to which I quickly pressed against his neck. He had been prepared for it and knocked it out of my hand not without cutting himself.

His unoccupied hand grabbed at my chin making me look at him and I just had to pray I had the patience to not bite into his damn neck right then and there. If there was one thing I hated more than being dead was persistent and annoying flirts like him. "What if I change your mind , preciosa?"

Oh you little fucking-

That's when Daryl stepped in having been watching us from the corner of his eye, "Make one wrong move and you'll end up with an arrow in your ass, just so you know. Now get off er."

He quickly kissed my cheek , well mask, and my instant response was a punch to his face. I knocked him out for a few seconds which I used to get up and step away while rubbing at my mask in disgust. As he came back to reality not realizing what literally hit him he looked at Daryl and spoke," G's gonna take that arrow out of my ass and shove it up yours...just so YOU know."

Rick finally tuned into our conversation ,"G?"

"He the man here," He then looked over at me, "He's probably gonna like you too."

"I'll burn you to th-" Daryl grabbed me around my waste and the other over the part of my mask that had my mouth to shut me up.

After Rick loaded his gun, and Daryl got his crossbow ready -after calming me down as I sat on the floor like a kid on timeout- we all slowly walked up to the metal doors. Well TDogg went onto a roof to be a sniper in case things went bad. I was supposed to follow, at least I had planned to until my pants decided to get stuck onto something on the floor. "Shit!"

TDogg looked over at me, "Let me help."

I shook my head as I realized Rick Daryl, and the boy already reached the door and had gotten the groups attention, "No! You gotta go cover them. I'll be fine. I promise, now go!"

He ran as we both heard the front doors suddenly open with a loud creek, out of the darkness a tall thin-ish man stepped out. Behind him where two guys with guns who stood in front of the darkness. Barely visible in the bit of sunlight that reflected off the floor towards them.

I decided to tune into their conversation as I attempted to set myself free, "You ok little man?"

The boy spoke back, "They threatened to cut off my feet carnal."

The man confusingly looked over at Rick, eyes furrowed in a mid-glare but not entirely. It was more confusion maybe, "Cops do that?"

The boy shook his head as he took notice of who stood on what side of him, "Not him." He then motioned over to Daryl with a twitch of his head, "This redneck puto here cut off some dudes hand, he threw it at me-."