54

Judge, Jury, Executioner

~~~

A/N: sorry I'm late this week with the updates

~~

( Your POV )

"I barely knew those guys! I met em on the road!" "How many in your group?" He only shook his head making Daryl pull on the front of his shirt with his fist up and ready to hit him.

"Daryl, we can't have him being delusional from pain."

I just heard the smack of his fist to the boys face as a response before he stopped and looked over at me with a smirk,"He wont give us answers." He brought up his fist,"and I learned that this gets it outta anyone."

"Cute,but stop."

He just shrugged at me and picked up the crying boy before roughly ripping off his bandages covering his leg,"Did you ever pick off a scab?"

"No No No No No No NO!"

"Then how about you start talkin."

The kid shook his head and moved over to look at me just sitting and watching this all play out. At the moment I was just picking at my nails again eith the knife and accidentally made myself bleed. Oops. "What happened to helping me escape! I thought you said you were worse than them-"

"She is, but I want my fucking answers and you ain't givin any!"

"This is kinda outta my hands, just tell us what you know and I'll gladly let you go." I just shrugged at him as he looked at me with wide eyes,"Sorry."

Daryl stabbed the knife into the floor barely missing the kids wounded leg, now having his full attention out of fear he asked again,"How many guys?"

"It- it was 30! 30, 30 guys."

"Where!"

He flinched at Daryls yelling face before looking over at me, I would have said something but he instantly felt the cold blade that belonged to Daryls knife now touching his leg. "I dont know! I swear! We were never at any place more than a night!"

"Scouting? Planning on staying local?" He just shook his head repeating that he had no clue ,seeing Daryl about to hurt him really bad I thought maybe I should intervene."Start talking."

"I dont know, they left me behind! Come on man!" Feeling the blade finally giving pressure to pierce his skin he freaked out even more,"I'm cooperating arent I!?"

Daryl scoffed,"Start real slow at first. Sooner or later just gotta RIP it off-"

Before Daryl could shove the knife into his leg I stopped him by holding his wrist tightly,thankfully just in time as the kid finally started to talk. "OK, ok, they-they got weapons. Heavy stuff, automatics...b-b-but I I-I didnt do anything!"

Daryl ignored the fact that I was holding him arm in place and got close to the kids face again,"Your boys shot at my boys Tried to take this farm. Oh but you just went along for the ride eh? You're tryin to tell me that you're innocent?"

"YES!"

"If you're lying-" I moved my hand from around his wrist to the knife in his hand and I pushed it into the ground again, something that went unnoticed by the boy. Seeing Daryls annoyed face I then held onto his hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I'm not lying! These- these people took me in. Not just guys, a uh whole group of em: men and women, and kids too. Just like you people! I- I thought I'd have a better chance with them you know? But....we go out- scavenge, just the men." Seemingly interested I was able to pull Daryl up and onto his feet, though when I tried to unlock our hands his grip tightened up. I laughed at the action but didnt stop him,"One night we found this little campsite, a man and his two daughters- teenagers you know? Real young. Real cute."