66

The Dead Comes Knocking

~~

A/N: Sorry for having taken so long,I still have school even with everything that's been going on.

I hope you're all safe and well during this epidemic, I wish you all safety <3

~~~

( Your POV )

"So how's my lil brother anyway,still cranky and messy? Gotten himself into danger huh?"

I just sat back in the car seat, though uncomfortably as there were three guns still being held against my head,and they'd made sure to tie my arms back this time around. Lucky they hadn't dislocated my arms, though I could tell they tried to. I almost got away too but then Glenn had to be an idiot and get caught. I sighed and just looked at Merle who sat in front through the rear view mirror,"He's doing good, still with his crossbow and all. Got in danger a few times but I was able to save his neck at the last second. Been fine though, he's smart." Sometimes.

Merle smiled ,happy to finally hear about Daryl before getting a serious look on his face,"I gotta ask." I raised an eyebrow at him,telling him to continue and he did," A little birdy said you were gone, died months back on a farm. And yet-" he looked me up and down. "-here you are." He continued to stare before saying,"I like this look better." Who could have told you? I stuck my tongue out at him making one of the guys push into my head with the gun,this made Merle mad. "Hey hey, calm yourself there ,this my kitten."

He seemed to be afraid of Merle and eased up on the pressure against my head, ignoring that I answered back to Merle. "What was wrong with my other look huh? I liked it more than this."

He crossed his arms and sat in silence, thinking about it before nodding to himself," You lookin normal."

I laughed a bit at this,"Normal? Coming from you I might as well dress like a clown." He laughed at my comment and the car went back to silence, the only other thing I could hear was Glenn's breathing as he laid against me. I forgot he got knocked out, hope Maggie got back fine though. And who was that girl hiding in the woods..."Oh Merle." He just hummed and looked back at me,"Where are we going anyway? Found a good safe town? Must be safe with this many annoying men."

I felt a a push against my head after my comment. Merle nodded at me,"Safer than you'd imagine, and your my guest."

A guest with guns to my head?

How fucking lovely .

"And Glenn?"

Merle stayed silent making me look at Glenn from the corner of my eye. I sighed and felt a gun push against my head tightly. Now that Merle wasn't looking one of the guys who I just so happened to have broken their nose was trying to taunt me. I don't know how, but I need to make sure Glenn doesn't get killed. It might even mean me finally getting shot in the head...

~~

When we finally arrived I saw a fucked up border in front of the car,even though it looked like shit it had a front gate that was opened for the cars entry. With a bit of the cars window open I sniffed the air,tons of living people,but also I smelled walkers inside the "safe" enclosure. I heard a couple gun shots behind us,walkers from outside being taken out as they attempted to close the gate quickly.

I heard someone outside whistle before yelling,"Finally back!"

Merle opened up his door first before heading over to my side and opening it,he held is arm out as well making sure to flex and show off his strong mechanical arm. "Ladies first,"he said while smirking at me.