43

Carl , Y/N and SM

~~

Photo Cred: stock photos from PhelanDavion on DeviantArt

~~~

( Your POV )

No matter how shitty I feel and how much I just want to off myself right now,I couldn't be mean to Carl. I somehow grew to love his adorable and slightly oblivious face that when I realized he was in the tent I switched from wanting to kill mood to I'm just bored that's why I'm like this. Dammit.

I sighed at the thought of forgetting to clean face after hunting and eating,this is the only reason for why I'm glad Carl can be so oblivious,also that he believes every word I say.Although people do order rare steak...so that wasn't a complete lie

Carl and I were waiting outside of the RV for the others to finish whatever the hell they were doing before we all headed over to the shooting range,Carl was standing as he leaned against the RV while messing with a knife and a stick. I was more lazy, I was just sitting on the floor making random holes in the ground with a stick Carl had found for me when I proudly stated I was bored. It seems everyone is gonna be going to learn to shoot or whatever, I wonder if any of the women are any good..as I thought this I raised my hand to my neck. Actually I know the answer when concerning Andrea at least.

"Y/N?" I looked over to see Carl watching Shane who was now heading over,"Do you think if I ask Shane to teach me about shooting my parents will be more okay with it?" I raised my eyebrow at him,I'm a bit surprised that he hasn't noticed the tension surrounding those three.Oh well.

"Might as well try, he does like you so maybe he'll pull some strings for you to learn."

Carl nodded at me with a smile before looking at Shane,"Nice lid man," i raised an eyebrow at Shane's odd greeting to Carl before his eyes zeroed in on me."Y/N."

My mask was still down so he saw me smirk at his awkward greeting,before I responded with a mimic of his greeting to me,"Shane." I raised an eyebrow as I saw the corner of his mouth lift up for a second,is he not angry at me for once? Nah. I waved it off as my imagination as I watched Carl and Shane walk to the front of the RV,I was to lazy to get up off the floor and stand with them so I just stayed seating as I listened. I mean they are literally at arms reach from me right now.

"What's going on?"

Carl put down the stick he was holding,"I..I wanna learn how to shoot too.Can you teach me?"

Shane sighed as he sat down, somehow, on the cars front bumper,"Well man,that's-uh that's up to your parents."

Carl looked over at me before focusing back on Shane who, no surprise, was just giving Carl the same answer I had given him, I would have expected Lori to want Carl to protect himself now but I guess not. "Can you talk to them,they'll listen to you."

I let out a small laugh which was accompanied by Shane doing the exact same thing,Rick listen to Shane,maybe,it's possible but Lori listen to Shane? Pfft! As if,never in a million years even I know that. Peering at them I noticed Shane give the smallest roll of his eyes before giving Carl an answer,"We'll see,ok?" I noticed Carl nod and begin to walk away so I stood up but at the sound of something clicking I paused in my movement,as did Shane,"Hey." We both noticed Carl freeze up,"Let me see what you got there."

Carl looked at me for help but Shane sent me a look that told me to shut up,seeing he had no choice Carl looked down before lifting up his shirt and revealing a gun that was being held in his pants,Shane instantly grew angry at the sight.I just smiled,So that's why he asked me to teach him how to shoot,well hunt,he already had a gun on him.