Chapter 31

Kalika stared blankly at Marcus, she hadn't known he was listening. She decided to improvise, something she had to do to protect his feelings.

"Um... we were just talking about.... not telling everything to our parents..." She said uneasily.

Marcus could believe it, he trusted Kalika and trusted her very much, but at this point, he was doubting that trust, she had been acting up, differently, something he wasn't used to. He had let go of it before, but this time, he was going to pay closer attention.

"Alright, if you say so." He said, unsure of whether to trust his friend.

He didn't know whether he should trust her, but he didn't want to make it seem like he was going to look into the topic. Instead, he just decided to keep going.

~*~

"Let's just hope that Dad won't kill me when he gets home," Kalika said, laughing nervously.

Marcus got her down from the horse and brought her into the house, sitting her down in her room, and watching as her siblings walk in behind her. Marcus and Lucas would stay, while Cyrus went to get Darius.

Finally, their parents came home to see sore and hurt children.

"What in the world happened to you!" Their mother said to Kalika.

"They tried to catch me again, but the boys brought me home." Kalika motioned to Marcus and Lucas.

"Hey," Cyrus said as he walked in with Darius.

"Oh, are we interuppting?" Darius said as he saw Kalika's parents.

"No, I believe it's about time we told those two." Her father said.

"Hey, guys," Darius's parents came in, he had brought them over because he knew that today would be the day that they told his brother.

"I heard, can I just leave?" Kalika said as she tried to stand, but soon realized it would be impossible to just get up on her own.

"Sure leave." Her dad said.

The others watched as the twins, Rhodes and Odysseus took her and brought her out to the garden, while Oceana, Darius, Lucas and Cyrus followed.

They sat there, bored, and not knowing what to do, but soon they heard a rage going on inside.

---------------------

Sorry that it's short, I feel disgraceful right now... but I had school, just been diagnosed with something, had an appointment, and was writing about 13 chaps in 2 days.... So, I'm so sorry! Well, today is my 1 year anniversary, so I tried to make a new chap for every story... so yeah.

Please: Comment, Follow, Vote, Share & Add!