Chapter 35

The brothers watched as Kalika bit her finger trying to figure something out she paced around the room and finally stopped to look out the window.

"I just want to go home." She finally said.

"We all do Kalika, don't worry too much about it," Cyrus said as stood up and put a hand on her shoulder.

She put her head on his shoulder and sighed, she knew that she was why they were all here, sadly, she had gotten them all caught up in it.

Cyrus watched as Kalika sighed, her chest rising and falling slowly. He moved his hand from her shoulder to around her, he looked down at her to see a tear falling down her cheek. It had been awhile since he'd seen Kalika cry, she never cried, at least not in front of people, he hadn't known what had happened to her, but he knew it wasn't good if this was happening.

He wiped the tear away and got her to stand up and look him in the eye. "We'll be okay, okay?"

She nodded and took a breath in and looked out, Cyrus watched as she turned her head, looking at something specific.

"What are you looking at?" Darius asked as he walked beside her.

"Home, and maybe, our way out."

----------------------

I hope you liked this! I know it is short, but it's better than nothing... oh well!

Please: Comment, Follow, Vote, Share & Add!