Chapter 34

Kalika found herself in a different bed, it really wasn't hers but as she looked around, she recognized everything. She jolted up and looked around her she saw Marcus there, in a bed, still asleep.

No, she thought, this can't be happening. She rubbed her eyes, pinched herself, to make sure she wasn't dreaming. She stood up and walked over to Marcus, and realized that all 4 of the brothers were there.

"Marcus, Lucas," She said as she shook them. "Wake up."

Kalika walked over to Cyrus and Darius. "Get up guys," She said as she shook them.

"Hey, it's so early why are you-" Darius said as he sat up. "Wait, what are you doing in our-"

He took a moment to look around them, he looked at Cyrus who was beside him and shook him awake.

"This isn't home..." Kalika said as she started to finger her dress.

Cyrus woke up with a start, not knowing where he was. "Where are we?"

Kalika was going to tell them, but she decided it would be better to let them settle first. They looked to her and she still didn't talk.

Cyrus and Darius both got up and shook Marcus and Lucas until they woke up.

"Where are we?" Lucas asked as he got up and stood, helping Marcus up.

They looked to Kalika, who had started to pace the room, murmuring as she went around. Cyrus stood up and stopped her, looking her in the eyes.

"Captured." She said.

They looked at her confused as if to ask what she meant, but soon they got the hint.

She was back in Sparta, and this time, they had come along for the trip.

--------------------- 

Hope you guys like this! I know it's short, but I thought it would be better than what I usually do... run out of ideas.

Please: Comment, Follow, Vote, Share & Add!