Chapter 36

Oceana woke up, looking around. She noticed that Kalika was already up, she watched as her brothers started to wake up too, they all headed outside, where Kalika usually would be if she woke up early.

"Kalika?" Oceana said. "You here?"

Rhodes and Odysseus looked around, no one was there. They figured that she might be with the four boys, but when they thought again, they knew she wouldn't be. She couldn't walk all the way over there, and she wasn't allowed to ride horses because of their parents, and plus, the boys wouldn't have been awake.

"Where is she?" Rhodes said as he looked at his siblings.

"No idea, I just-" Odysseus stopped mid-sentence to look on the wall of their home. "Guys..."

Odysseus pointed at the words on the wall. Rhodes walked over and so did Oceana.

The boys watched as Oceana gasped, as she read the words. She stared at Odysseus and Rhodes. Watching as they processed what just happened.

"We've got to go get them." She said urgently.

"I agree, let's go," Rhodes said as he walked over to the horses.

Odysseus watched as his siblings hurried, but he instead stared at the writing, memorizing as much as he could.

τα έχουμε. Ελάτε στη Σπάρτη εάν θέλετε να τα δείτε ξανά

It said in red writing. He sighed as he looked over his shoulder, Oceana and Odysseus were ready, so they were off.

As they rode away Rhodes replayed the words in his head.

We've got them. Come to Sparta if you want to see them ever again. And that's exactly what they were doing, going to Sparta.

---------------------

Hope you like it! I know it's short but whatever...

Please: Comment, Follow, Vote, Share & Add!