jaeden lieberher 1

a/n: lower case intended 💕

In this, Jaeden takes you out on a date, but your brother Finn, finds out and isn't happy about it

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

'I can't wait for today' I thought. Today Jaeden is going to take me out on a date. I have liked him for a very long time, and when he told me he liked me too I was ecstatic. I got up, and got in the shower. After I got out, I fixed my hair and makeup. As I was applying some mascara, I felt someone push me from behind. I screamed. It was Finn my brother. "Finn what the heck!" I yelled. He laughed. "Where are you going?" He asked crossing his arms. "I'm going out with Sophia, why do you ask?" I lie. "Hm I think someone's lying, Sophia is on vacation with her family." He said looking at me suspiciously.

"Um..opps I forgot! I'm just putting makeup on and stuff." I said. I knew that he was not going to believe me. He would not stop bothering me until I told him. "Y/N, you and I both know your too lazy just to dress up for no reason. Now tell me where your going." He said. I sighed. "Fine..but you have to promise me you won't be mad." I said. "Don't know if I can promise that, it depends." He said. "Okay..well Jaeden is taking me out on a date..we started dating last week and I know you want me to tell you who I'm with and stuff to protect me..but I didn't." I said.

"Y/N you can't go! You should have told me! Don't you know Jaeden? He could be with any girl at this point! He's always hanging around girls Y/N!" He said. It was true, but it was just his sisters friends. "Finn that's just his sisters friends! He would never do anything to hurt me! I'm going no matter what you say!" I said. I turned to leave my bathroom, but he grabbed my wrist. "Listen Y/N, I'm sorry for overreacting I'm just trying to look out for my baby sister. If you love Jaeden, and he loves you too I respect that. I just don't want you to get hurt." He said hugging me.

"Thanks Finn,  I know your just protecting me but sometimes you do it too much. But I appreciate you." I said hugging him back. He laughed. "So what time is he supposed to be here?" He asked. "In about 5 minutes." I said. He nodded. We went down stairs, and there he was. I opened the door, and he smiled at me. I was wearing ripped jeans, a pink sweater, and I wore my hair in space buns. "Wow Y/N you look..amazing." He said. I giggled and blushed. "Not too bad yourself." I said winking. Finn came from behind me.

"Okay kids stop it with the winking. Bring her home by 2, or else mister." Finn said. I laughed and playfully pushed him. "Don't worry Finn, i won't do anything to hurt her, and she will be home bye 2." Jaeden said smiling. Finn smiled back and nodded. "Have fun!" He said. Jaeden took my hand, and his mom drove us to the theater.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

a/n: if you have any requests I will take them!❤️🎈