eddie kasprak 3 (request)

requested by emelyrod12

After the losers and I got done swimming, I decided to lay down on a towel and tan. I put my sunglasses on and laid on my back.

Eddie's POV

I stared at Emely as she laid down in the sun to tan. She looked so beautiful. "Wow Emely you look really hot." Richie said. She sat up and took her shades off. "Well it is getting pretty hot so." She said. He laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Say, Emely you wouldn't mind going on a date with me tomorrow would you?" He asked. "Richie leave her alone she's trying to tan." I said. He looked at me. "And what do you think your going to do about it?" He asked. "This!" I said throwing a punch. He stumbled back, got to his feet and punched me.

"STOP!" Emely yelled. We looked at each other. I felt warm blood drip off my face. "You guys are ridiculous!" She said. "Emely please don't be mad." Richie said. "Why shouldn't I be Richie? You shouldn't have punched back, you know what? I'm done." She said getting up and leaving. "Emely wait!" I said running after her. I caught up to her and grabbed her arm. "What do you want Eddie?" She asked. "Please forgive me I was just jealous-", she cut me off by kissing me. I hesitated at first, but kissed her back. This is what I've always dreamed of.

I heard someone behind us, and I pulled away from the kiss. It was Richie. "Um I'll go." He said running back. She sighed. "I feel bad now." She said. "Why? If you love me there's nothing wrong with that." I said. "I know, but he likes me too and I just don't want him to be sad." She said. "He'll get over it Emely, trust me. I also have a question for you." I said. She nodded. "I really like you, and your such an amazing girl so will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Of course." She said hugging me. I hugged back.