nicholas hamilton 1 (request)

requested by angelsanst

Nick had just got done filming, and I was waiting on him at my house. He was taking forever to get here. Suddenly I heard my phone ring, and I answered it. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey babe, I'll be there in about five minutes." Nick said. "Okay see you then, bye love you." I said. "Bye love you too." He said hanging up. A few minutes later, I heard knocking. I opened the door, and he hugged me. "I'm so proud of you babe!" I said. "Thanks, now where were we going?" He asked. "I was thinking we could go out to eat, but I'm pretty tired and I'm pretty sure you are too." I said.

"Yeah, so you just wanna stay here?" He asked. "Sure." I said. I put a frozen pizza in the oven, and we sat down on the couch and watched Netflix. "Your so beautiful Angel." He said. I blushed. "Not too bad yourself." I said. He started to lean in, and his lips met mine. Our lips moved in sync, and the kiss started getting heated. We started making out, but suddenly I smelt something burning. I quickly pulled away, and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed some oven mitts, and got the burnt pizza out.

"Ugh why does pizza have to ruin the moment?" He asked. I laughed and put in a new one, this time being more careful.