finn wolfhard

requested by: HaleeGalaxyWP

you were having a bad day, and just wanted to go home and sleep forever. first, you failed one of your tests, then you fell on your face during gym, and to top it all off you dropped your favorite perfume down the toilet. what else could go wrong?

finally the dreadful school day you were having ended. you get a message from your boyfriend finn.

finn❤️: i have a surprise for you when you get home :)))

you: you better not prank me

finn❤️: i would never ;)

you get to your house, and unlock the door. your parents are still at work. "finn? are you here?" you call out. you see that the sliding glass doors that go out to your indoor pool and jacuzzi. "in here!" he calls back. you walk into the pool room and see him in the jacuzzi. "change into your swimsuit and i'll put in some bubbles." he says with a smile. you smile back and nod.

you come back to see the jacuzzi filled with bubbles. you laugh and step into the water. finn swims over to you and taps your nose with bubbles on his finger. you laugh and bring his lips to yours. after the stressful day you had, this definitely made up for it. "you have the best surprises finny." you say, smiling. "i know." he says kissing you again.