wyatt oleff (request)

requested by StrangerRose (it's been awhile since I quit this book, so I'm not sure if I've already done your request, but sorry for the late notice!)

"So..the dance is coming up. Who are you asking?" Finn says to Wyatt. "I don't know if I'm gonna go." He replies. "What? Why?! It's gonna be fun dude." Finn says. "I don't know who to ask." He says. "Hm..maybe ask my sister?" Finn suggests. Wyatt blushed and his eyes widen. He has liked Eva,for the longest time, but he thinks she doesn't like him back. But what he didn't know, was that she has liked him ever since they were in fifth grade.

"Really?" Wyatt asks. "Yeah. I mean, I'm sure she'll say yes." Finn says. "I'll ask her tomorrow." Wyatt says.

•••

He sees Eva laughing and talking to her friends. He slowly makes his way to her, and clears his throat. "Oh hey Wyatt." She says with a smile. "H-Hey Eva. Can I ask you something?" He says, holding the bouquet of her favorite flower behind his back. "Sure." She says nervously. "Will you go to the dance with me?" He asks, showing her the flowers. "Oh my gosh yes!" She says hugging him. Wyatt smiles, and hugs her back.

•the day of the dance•

Eva looks at herself in the mirror, and applies some more lip gloss. She sighs happily, and slips on her heels. She walks down the stairs, Wyatt admiring her in awe. She was gorgeous. "You look lovely Eva!" Millie says. "Thank you Mills, so do you." Eva says. "Eva, you look...breathtaking." Wyatt says looking at her. She looks down, and giggles. "Thanks Wyatt. You look very handsome." She says. He links his arm with hers, and the four get into the car.

•••

At the dance, they dance to a few of the fast songs. Eva laughs at Wyatt's dance moves. Once a slow song comes on, Wyatt asks her to dance. "Of course." She says. He puts his arms on her waist, and she puts hers around his neck. They sway along to the music, and look into each other's eyes. Millie and Finn smile at each other, knowing their plan worked to get them together worked. After the song, Wyatt leaned in and connected his lips with her. The kiss was short, but full of passion and love. They pulled away, smiling at each other.