jack grazer 7 (request)

requested by hurtautumn2005

I decided to go to the pharmacy, and to get a pregnancy test because I had been throwing up every morning lately. But I didn't think it was possible. I probably just had a stomach bug or something. I walked in the store, found the test and bought. I began to feel nervous. What if I was pregnant? We're only 18, and what if Jack leaves me? I sigh, and go home. Jack was hanging out with his friend's, so I was alone at home. I went into the bathroom, and took the test. I laid it down on a towel, and waited a few seconds until it told me. I picked it up and it read "+". I covered my mouth with my hand.

I called my best friend crying. "Autumn what's wrong?" My friend asked. "I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant with Jack's baby!" I said. She gasped. "Autumn that's amazing sweetie!" She said. "What if he leaves me because he doesn't want a child!" I said. "Autumn, I'm sure Jack would never do that. Call him, and talk to him about it. But give me a call if anything goes wrong." She said. "Okay." I said. "Congrats, Autumn I'll talk to you later bye." She said hanging up.

What am I going to tell Jack? I called him. "Hey babe." He answered. "Jack I need you to come home please." I said. "Okay babe I'll be there soon." He said hanging up. In a few minutes, he arrived. "Is everything okay baby?" He asked. I sighed. I had the test hid behind my back. "Well...I need to show you something.." I said. He nodded. I took my hands away from my back, and showed him the test. "Oh my god that's amazing! We're going to have a baby girl!" He said hugging me. I laughed. "Jack, we don't know that yet." I said.  "I just have a feeling." He said. I smiled.