jack grazer 5

(not a request)

My phone buzzed, which woke me up. I groaned and looked at my phone. It was a text from my best friend Finn.

Finny🐸: hey get dressed into your bathing suit, and I'll be over in about 20 minutes

You: Finn wtc? It's 11pm!

Finny🐸: exactly, now get your butt out of bed and you better be dressed by the time I'm there

You: okay mom

Finny🐸: see ya there

You: see ya

I got out of bed, picked out a black bathing suit (picture above), and put on some flip flops. I tied my hair into a pony tail, and added some water proof mascara to my lashes. That's all the makeup I wore, because I knew it would smear. I pulled some shorts over my bottoms, and told my mom where I was going. I waited for Finn outside. His brother, was in the drivers seat when they pulled up. Finn was in the passengers side. "Get in loser!" He shouted. I laughed rolling my eyes, and got in the back.

We stopped at a water park, and his brother told us he would pick us up when he asked us too. We got out, and all these boys started shouting Finn's name. "Finn who are those guys?" I asked. "Oh there my friends, you need to meet them." He said. I nodded. We walked towards them, and I saw one guy with brown hair and brown eyes, checking me out. He was really cute. They all were to be honest.

"Hey guys! This is y/n, my best friend. y/n, this is Jack, Wyatt, Jaeden, Chosen, and Jeremy." Finn said. "Nice to meet you guys." I said smiling. "You too!" They said. "I think Jack has a new crush." The guy named Jaeden said. "Well She is pretty so.." He said blushing. I blushed. "Okay guys, lets go to the water slides first." Finn said. We all walked towards them. When we got to the big round slide, I began to feel nervous. We climbed up the stairs to get to the slide, and finally made it to the top.

We all stepped on the weighing thingy, and the lifeguard gave us a thumbs up. We all sat down in the tube, and I held on tight to the straps. Jack sat down beside me. "Are you nervous?" He asked. "Yeah, you?" I asked. "Kinda, but don't worry it'll be fun." He said smiling. I smiled back at him. The guy pushed us down the slide, and everyone screamed. When we dropped down, he screamed so loud. I laughed, and everyone else did. At the end of the slide, o couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh my god that was horrible." He said. "You looked so scared." I said laughing. "You screamed so loud." Wyatt said laughing. We all laughed. "Let's go to the hot tubs." Jaeden said. We all agreed, and walked to them. We got in, and I sat down on the seats. I began to play with the bubbles while everyone talked. "So Jack, did you think the water slide was scary?" I asked. "Um..not really you?" He asked. I burst out in laughter. He laughed too. "You have such a cute laugh." He said. I blushed.

After that, we swam some more and rode slides. When we all got tired, Finn's brother picked us up, and we got in. I sat in between Wyatt, and Jack. Finn was in the front, and Chosen, Jeremy, and Jaeden sat in the back. I felt my eyes getting heavy, and laid my head on Jack's shoulder. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. A few minutes later, I felt someone shake me. "Y/N were at your house." Jack said. I lifted my head off his shoulder. "Oh sorry." I said. He let me out, and closed the door.

"Can I give you my number?" He asked. "Sure." I said smiling. I gave him my phone, and he gave me his. We exchanged numbers, and he also put the rest of the boys numbers in. "Thanks, I'll talk you later and hopefully see you soon." He said flashing me a cute smile. I smiled back. "Alright and hopefully so." I said walking away. I thanked Finn's brother and said bye to everyone, before I left. I walked in, with Jack on my mind. I really hope I'll see him again. I laid my head on my pillow and went straight to sleep, dreaming about him.