richie toizier 1 (request)

this was requested by Nataliaisafangirl

"Ugh" I groaned as I walked into the classroom, that I dreaded the most. Why do I dread it you ask? Because Richie Toizier, the boy I despised the most was in that class. I sat in front of him, and he annoyed me all the time. I saw him sitting down, laughing about something. "Oh well look who it is! Miss Y/N!" He said. I rolled my eyes and sat down. He began poking my back, which infuriated me. "LEAVE ME ALONE RICHIE! IF YOU WANT A FIGHT MEET ME AT THE PLAYGROUND AT RECESS!" I screamed. His eyes were wide open, but his lips turned into a smirk.

"Okay, show me what you got Y/N." He said. I turned around, and did my work. Did I just say that? Am I really going to fight him? After class, was recess. I saw Richie waiting near the basketball court, shuffling nervously. I walked up to him, nervous as well. The other kids must have heard us, and we're standing around us in a circle. My friend Beverly shouted at me, telling me to stop. But I didn't listen to her. I got my fists ready, but I knew I wasn't going to hit him. Because honestly...I like him. And I always have. "Y/N..I'm not fighting you, because I have something to tell you." He said.

I stood straight, and listened to him. "I-I really like you. I only annoy you because I'm trying to flirt with you, it may not seem like it but that's just me. I understand if you don't like me though, after all I have annoyed you the whole year." He said. The kids began to leave. "Richie..I didn't know you felt that way..if you told me sooner everything would have been better..because I like you too." I said blushing. He smiled brightly. He leaned in and I felt his lips on mine. I flinched back, from the sudden action but melted into the kiss. We pulled away blushing. "So does this mean we're together now?" He asked smiling. I nodded. I was happy, and so was he. Everything was perfect.