jaeden lieberher

requested by: Readertotheright2

I smile down at my phone as I read the message.

jaeden💘: hey beautiful, are we still going out for that date tonight?

you: of course, i would never miss our dates.❤️

"Oo, who are you texting?" Sophia says, with two drinks in her hands. "No one." I say with a shrug. "Okay, Y/n you can't tell me you aren't texting someone. You never smile down at your phone like that unless it's Y/F/C." She says tilting her head. (Your favorite celebrity.)

"Seriously Soph, it's nothing. Oo thanks for the drink." I say taking the cup out of her hands. She pulls her hand away."You're not getting this until you tell me the truth." She says. "Fine, I was looking at pictures of Y/F/C." I say. She can't know about us.

"Ugh, that's not interesting at all." She says giving me my drink. I laugh as I sip on it. The whole cast was coming over to her house for a little sleepover. I was excited to see Jaeden, and to go on our date.

We are going to sneak out when everyone is asleep. Soon, everyone arrives. Jaeden is the last. When he walks in, I run to him and hug him. I hadn't seen him in a week, because he's working on a movie.

"I missed you beautiful." He whispers in my ear. "I missed you more." I whisper back. I feel the whole cast staring at us, and I quickly pull away from him. "Finally you two are done. Now let's go." Jack says rolling his eyes. We all got into the car, and Jaeden drove us to the theater while I sat in the passenger seat.

Sophia's POV.

Something is going on between Y/n and Jaeden. They're hiding it. I decide to make a plan, to find out. I made a group chat with everyone expect Y/n and Jaeden.

me: Listen, there is something going on between Y/n and Jaeden. We have to figure it out.

Finn: I agree

Jeremy: Same

Jack: I have a plan!

Wyatt: It better not be stupid

Chosen: like last time

Jack: Shut up you two

Jack: anyways, we set up a date with Sophia and Jaeden and we'll see if he says yes or not. If he does, then there's probably nothing going on. But if he says no, we know for sure.

Sophia: Let's do this

Your POV.

Jaeden walks close to me as we walk inside the theater. I feel myself blush, and I see everyone staring. We get the tickets and go into the theater room. "Why did you have to pick out a scary movie Jack!" I say with a groan.

The movie we were watching is called "The Nun." Even though I did not like the idea of watching a scary movie, it was a good excuse to cuddle up to Jaeden. When we go inside, Sophia pushes past me and sits beside Jaeden.

I look at her in shock. She gives me a smile, and I sit down beside her. Ugh, so much for wanting to cuddle up to Jaeden. The whole time watching the movie was miserable.

Sophia grabbed Jaeden's arm every time a scary scene popped up. I was furious. Since when did she like Jaeden? He was my boyfriend. But they didn't know that.

Maybe I should say something? No, Jaeden doesn't want them to know. He will tell them when he's ready. I sigh heavily, and stare at the two.

Jaeden's POV.

I was surprised when Y/n did not sit beside me, Sophia did instead. She flirted with me the whole time, and I could tell Y/n was irritated. We leave the movie theater, and as we go to the car Sophia stops me.

"Hey Jaeden, I have a quick question." She says. "Uh yeah?" I say awkwardly. "Do you wanna go on a date with me tonight?" She says. Oh. No. I'm supposed to go with Y/n tonight!

"Um...sure!" I say. Her eyes widen. "Wait really?" She asks surprised. "Yeah." I say sighing. We go back to the car, and everyone stares.

"New ship?" Jeremy says. Y/n looks away sadly, as everyone cheers. I sigh deeply, wishing the day would be over.

•skip to the date•

Jaeden's POV.

"Good luck man." Wyatt says. I sigh. I'm gonna need it. "Ready Jae?" Sophia says. I nod, and we go to the restaurant. "So Jaeden, how have you been?" She asks.

Your POV.

"H-Have they left?" I ask, on the verge of tears. "Yeah." Jack replies. "No! They can't date guys!" I say frantically. "Why not?" Chosen replies suspiciously. "B-Because I-. Just forget it." I say going up to Sophia's room.

Third Person POV

"They're totally together." Jack says. "We should confront them." Chosen says. "Or maybe we should wait until the date is over." Wyatt replies.

Jaeden's POV.

This 'date' was getting more awkward by the minute. "Sophia...I-I can't do this anymore. I'm in love with Y/n! We've been dating for about three months." I say a sigh. "I knew it! This was a set up by the way." She says. "I hate you guys." I say with a laugh. We go back home, and everyone is staring. "Where is Y/n?" I ask. "She's up in Sophia's room. She's upset." Jack says.

I run to the room, and see her on the bed crying. "Y/n?" I say walking towards her. She looks at me with her tear swollen eyes. I bring her close to me. "They know now. I only love you Y/n, and it's always gonna be like that." I say smiling at her.