stanley uris 3 (request)

requested by Leia_Lilli

I watched as my crush Stan, walked by. He was the perfect guy. But I was just a basic girl. I was a part of the losers club, and Bill told us to come to the barrens after school. Finally the bell rung, and school was out. I saw Stan and walked to him. "Hey Stan, wanna walk together to the barrens?" I asked. "Sure." He said blushing. He was very shy. "I have a question Stan." I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "Why do you hangout with a basic girl like me, when you can hang out with those wild, and pretty girls." I said. "What you mean Leia? Your the most prettiest girl I've ever seen." He said.

I blushed. "But I'm not, I mean look at you. Your cute, funny, and caring. I'm just me." I said. "Leia I've always thought I looked basic. I never knew you felt the same about yourself. Because you're beautiful, sweet, and your always helping somebody. I guess it's time i confess this. I really like you, and I have for a long time." He said. I blushed. "I've liked you for a long time too Stan." I said. "So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded. As we walked he intertwined his hand with mine. We held hands all the way to the barrens.

a/n: sorry this one is short