richie tozier 4 (request)

requested by skylarknguyen

"What? How can this be true?" I asked holding the DNA test in my hand. "Your my sister Missy!" Beverly said hugging me. I smiled. I was shocked but happy. I was a Marsh, it's official. I went back home with Beverly, and we went into our room. "So I guess you'll have to sleep with me. Dad gets mad if you aren't in bed by 7:00, so make sure you are. Also do what he says and you won't get hurt." Bev said. I nodded. "Right now it's 6:50, so go wash up and come back in here soon." She said.

After I did, I went back to the bedroom and she washed up. Then, we went to bed.

~the next day~

I got up of out bed, and followed Beverly. We washed up and ate. She cooked him breakfast and we went off to school. A couple of boys walked up to us. "Hey Bev, whose this pretty girl?" A boy with glasses asked. "This is Missy, my sister." Bev said. "Well it's nice to meet you m'lady, I'm Richie." He said. I smiled. "Nice to meet you too." I said. I learned all their names, and we all got along. "Welcome to the losers club Missy." Richie said. I smiled. I may have a crush on him. He's really nice, cute, and funny. As Beverly and I walked home, I asked her this. "You didn't tell me your friends were cute." I said. She laughed. "I didn't because they aren't." She said.

"I think Richie is the cutest." I said blushing. She giggled. "Trash mouth Richie? I never thought you would like a boy like him." She said. "I don't see how you don't like him." I said smiling. She laughed.