jaeden lieberher 5

It had happened at  Jack's house. Her best friend. They were all messing around, and playing spin the bottle, but Y/N didn't. Jaeden spun the bottle, and it landed on Sophia. He didn't hesitate to kiss her. There was so much passion in his eyes, when he kissed her. Everyone stared at them. The girl just ran. She ran away from them. They all looked at her when she bursted the door open, and when she slammed it shut.

Jack and Finn ran after her. Wyatt, Chosen, and Jeremy dealed with Sophia and Jaeden. Once they found the girl, they hugged her. "Y/N it's just a game. They weren't doing it on purpose we're sorry." Jack said. "Did you see the way he looked at her Jack?" She said. Finn sighed. They brought back to Jack's house, and Jaeden looked relieved when he saw her. "Y/N, I can explain." He said placing an arm on her shoulder. She shoved it away. "Okay go ahead then." She said. "I didn't want to kiss her, it was just a game." He said.

"But you know your dating me, so why would you even want to play the game?" She asked while tears rolled down her cheeks. He sighed. "I'm so sorry Y/N, I love you. Please forgive me. I was just messing around." He said. Y/N felt a hand behind her. "Y/N oh my god I'm so sorry! I don't like Jaeden at all! Trust me, Y/N I'm so sorry." She said crying. Y/N sighed. "Okay Jaeden, I forgive you." She said. But inside she didn't. She knew he loved someone else. But she couldn't bare to be without him. He smiled, wrapping an arm around her.

He kissed her on the lips, with the same passion as he did with Sophia. After Sophia left, Y/N led Jaeden out to the porch. "Jaeden I have a question." She said. "And I have an answer." He said smiling. But she didn't smile. "Was there passion in the kiss you shared with Sophia?" She asked, her voice cracking. He caressed her face in his hands. "Y/N, you know there was no passion at all in that kiss. There's only passion in the kisses I have with you. Because I love you so so much. Your everything a guy wants. And I'm lucky to call you mine. I messed up by kissing her, and I'm sorry." He said. She smiled. At this point she knew he was telling the truth. She pulled him into a hug. Everyone ended up staying the night, and Y/N fell asleep in Jaeden's arms.