jaeden lieberher

It's two in the morning, and I can't sleep at all. I groan, and turn to my side and stare out of my window. There are many stars visible, in the dark sky. I suddenly get a message from someone. Who could be up at this time?

jaeden: i can't sleep

you: same

jaeden: meet me at the 24hr diner across the street

you: really?

jaeden: pleaseee

you: ugh fine

I get out of my comfy bed, and change to into a oversized sweater and some leggings. After slipping my shoes on, I sneak out of my window and land on the ground with a thud. I wrap my arms around myself as the chilly breeze comes through. I finally make it to the diner, and when I walk in I see Jaeden. I slide into the booth, and smile. "Hey." I say. "Hello." He says. He doesn't look very happy. "So, why can't you sleep?" I ask. "I have someone on my mind.." He says. "Really? Who?" I ask. "Well...she has h/c hair, e/c eyes, she's really sweet and funny. We like the same music, and she's basically my best friend. I love her though, but I'm afraid it might ruin things if she doesn't feel the same." He says.

Is he describing me?.. "Well, if you really love her you should tell her how you feel. If she doesn't feel the same, it shouldn't ruin things." I say. "Y/n, I love you." He says looking into my eyes. My heart skips a beat. "W-What?" I say shocked. He grabs my hand, and says it again. "I meant every word I said when I was talking about you. I love you y/n." He says. I smile. "I love you too." I say. He smiles back. After our little moment, we share a milkshake and fries. I never wanted this moment to end.