eddie kasprak 2 (request)

requested by DickMeDownDolanTwins

I was walking home, when I heard Henry and his gang call my name. "HEY HOE! YOUR GOMMA GET IT AFTER KICKING ME IN THE NUTS!" He screamed. I began to run fast. They all were catching up to me, and suddenly I tripped over a rock. His gang held me back, and pinned me against the fence. I screamed for help, but there was no one around to help me. "LET ME GO!" I yelled. "Shut up!" He said kicking me in the leg. I screamed in pain. He pulled his knife out, and smirked at me.

"Henry what the hell?" One of his friends said. "HOLD HER DOWN!" He yelled. They looked at each other wearily, but did as they were told. "Alright, you won't mess with me ever again after this. And if you decide to, just look at your stomach and you'll change your mind." He said. I screamed. He pressed the knife into my stomach, and carved in 'H' on it. I screamed in pain while he did it. Blood splattered everywhere.

I kicked him in the nuts again, and ran. As I was running, I bumped into someone. He screamed, as I touched him. "AHH NOO!" He yelled. He then saw me, and helped me up. "OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO GET YOU TO A HOSPITAL!" He screamed. It was Eddie. "Eddie, I'm fine I just need some bandaids." I said. He took my hand, and led me to the Drug Store. When we got there, he picked out some bandages and rubbing alcohol. "Eddie thank you." I said as he paid for the items.

"It's honestly nothing Morgan, I mean look at you. Your hurt really bad, I would do anything to help my best friend." He said smiling. I smiled. After he paid for the stuff, we left the drug store and I sat down on a bench near it. "Okay life your shirt up." He said. I blushed and did so, revealing the 'H' that was carved into my stomach. "Jesus! He could have killed you!" He said. He poured some of the alcohol on it, and it burned really bad. He wrapped some bandages on it, and was done.

"Thanks Eds." I said. "Anytime Morgan. Who wouldn't help a pretty girl like you?" He said blushing. I blushed. "Aw come on Eds, you don't mean that." I said. "Yes I do. Your the definition of perfect Morgan." He said. "Thanks  Eddie, no ones ever been this sweet to me." I said. "I don't see how." He said. I laughed. We walked down to a gas station, and bought some candy and sodas. We talked and ate them together.

a/n: to every one who has requested an imagine, I wanted to let you know that it may take awhile to write it  and I'm sorry if it does. anyways hope you liked this imagine!