wyatt oleff 3

In this, Wyatt and his group of friends are popular and you just have your group of your friends. But something you would never think of happens.

࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊

I walked down the halls of this horrible place. School. "Y/N why is Wyatt Oleff staring at you?" My friend, Marisa asked. I looked over, where she pointed and he looked away. I shrugged. "They were probably making fun of me or something." I said. "No Y/N, I think he likes you." She said smirking. I rolled my eyes. "Pfft the Wyatt Oleff liking me? Nah." I say, taking a bite of my apple. We were in lunch at the moment. "I wouldn't be so sure of that." Jack, my other best friend sitting beside me.

"Jack, nobody asked you." I said glaring at him. Jack knew of my crush, but Marisa didn't . I didn't trust her like I trusted him, but I'm starting to have second thoughts. "So do you like him?" Marisa asked. "N-No..and if I did it wouldn't matter anyways." I said. She looked at me unsure. Soon school was over, as I was walking home I heard someone call my name behind me. I turned around, and it was Wyatt. "Hey Y/N, I was wondering if I could walk you home?" He asked. WHAT? "Oh um sure." I said blushing. He smiled walking beside me.

"You seem like a nice girl, and we've never really talked before." He said. I laughed a little. "Well..I don't see why a guy like you is talking to a girl like me." I said. "Why not? I mean look at you." He said causing me to blush. We made it to my house and stopped. "This your house?" He asked. I nodded. "Thanks for walking me home, I'll see you tomorrow." I said turning to walk into my house. "Wait!" He said causing me to turn around. "Um..can I uh..have your number? So we can text and stuff." He said scratching the back of his neck.

I giggled. "Give me your phone." I say, giving him mine. I put my number in, and name myself "Y/N 🥀". He gave my phone back and I gave his back. "Also I was wondering if you wanted to come to that new ice cream parlor, after school with me." He asked. I blushed. "Sure, text ya later Wy." I said. "Bye y/n!" He said. I walked into my house, sighing happily. Today was a great day. My crush walked me home, and tomorrow I would be going on a semi-date with him. I laid down on my bed, but sat up when I heard my phone ding.