finn wolfhard

(You and Finn are 17 in this)

I slip out of the warm bed quietly, and put on my hoodie and shoes. After quickly writing the note, I slip out of the apartment and into the cold night. Tears fall down my cheeks as I walk down the lonely street.

•before that•

"Do you love me Finn?" I ask breaking the silence. "Of course I do. You're my everything." He says. I smile to myself. "I love you too." I say. "Ah crap. I have to go work the night shift, Millie had to be somewhere. I'll see ya later babe." He says leaving. "Bye." I say sighing. He's always working the night shift. And it sucks. He's working at a gas station to get some money for his car. For some reason Millie always has to go somewhere.

Finn's POV.

I pull up to Millie's apartment and go inside. "Hey Finny." She says wrapping her arms around  neck. "Hey Mills. It's movie night, right?" I ask kissing her. "Yeah..but I was thinking of something else." She says with a smirk. "Babe, your roommate will be here soon. You had her cover for you didn't you?" I ask. "Of course I did. But come on Finny." She says pouting. "Fine." I say smirking. As we start to make out, the door opens. Sophia stares at us in shock. "What the hell you two!" She screams.

"Seriously Finn? Why would you do this to Y/n?" She says. "I-I can explain." I say standing up. "Whatever. Y/n deserves to know." She says. "It's none of your business Sophia. Stay out of it." Millie says. "Y/n is my friend. I think she has a right to know about this." She says leaving. Shit. I messed up.

Sophia's POV.

I quickly drive to y/n's house, and knock on her door. "Sophia? What are you doing here?" She asks tiredly. "I know it's late, but can I come in? We have to talk." I say. "Come in." She says stepping out of the way. We go in, and sit down on her couch. I tell her everything. After comforting her, I leave.

Your POV

I go back to bed, and cry silently on my pillow. I stop when I hear the door slam, and wipe my tears. Finn climbs into bed, and wraps his arms around me. "You awake baby?" He asks. "I am now." I say. "Sorry. Did Sophia come over?" He asks quietly. "No. Why?" I ask lying. "She said she might come over. Anyways I'll let you sleep.Goodnight love you." He says. He is such a liar. I don't respond and pretend to be asleep.

(the note you wrote)

Dear Finn,

I am leaving Vancouver. I don't know when I'll be back, or if I'll ever be back. When you told me you loved me, did you mean it? I don't think so. I need time to think. Don't bother contacting me, or trying to find out where I am. It's useless. Bye Finn.

Yours truly, Y/n.

I get on the train that will take me to Seattle. My friend Jaeden lives there, and I'm going to be staying with him. Maybe things will get better. Who am I kidding, they won't.

part two?