jaeden liberher 4(snapchat)

Jaeden's POV.

Y/N💕

Y/N💕: hey Jaeden can I come over tomorrow, I'll have nothing to do

Me: Sure after school?

Y/N💕: sounds good. so what are you doing?

Me: nm wby?

Y/N💕: doing homework 🙄

Me: why do you do the homework anyways?

Y/N💕: because I have to keep my grades up Jaeden

Me: loosen up a bit. meet me at the park in 10. 😉

Y/N💕: Jae you know I can't do that, i have hw.

Me: okay well I'll be at your house in 10, to annoy you

Y/N💕: ugh fine 😒

Me: 😁

Your POV

I tipped toed out of my house, and began to walk to the park. For some reason, I felt something or someone following me. I quickened my pace, too scared to look back. I heard it coming closer and closer, so I began to run. I heard snickering, and turned around. "Jaeden you jerk!" I screamed. He laughed his butt off. "You were so scared!" He said laughing. I rolled my eyes, and laughed a little. We walked to the park together.

"So why the park?" I asked as we got there. "I don't know, I just wanted to hang out with you." He said. I smiled a little as we sat down on the swings. I began to swing, and felt the wind rush on my face and hair. The breeze felt good, since it was really hot out. "I haven't swung in a long time." I said. I got no answer from him, and turned towards him. He was staring at me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. "O-Oh no sorry I was just admiring your beautiful face." He said blushing. I blushed. "Where it at tho?" I asked laughing. "It's there alright." He said smiling. I blushed and smiled. I stopped swinging when he continued to stare at me. He quickly leaned in, and our lips collided. Everything was perfect at this moment. We pulled away breathless. "Y/N, I love you so much will you be mine?" He asked. "Duh." I said smiling.