finn wolfhard (part two)

On the way to Seattle, I thought about everything that had happened. I still loved Finn, even though he hurt me. I was mad at him though. He cheated on me with one of my enemies. Millie had always hated me for some reason, which made me hate her as well. It wasn't just about who he cheated on me with though, it was about the fact if he loved me or not. I don't think I'll ever truly know.

•••

I finally arrive at the Seattle train station. I get off, and search for Jaeden. I see him and a big smile erupts on my face. I run towards him, and tackle him in a hug. "Y/n oh my gosh it's been too long!" He says hugging back. I laugh into his chest. The laughter soon turns into sobbing.  After everything that has happened, I couldn't hold the tears in. He gently rubs my back in circular motions to calm me. "Shh it's going to be okay. I'm here for you Y/n." He says calmly. He pulls away, and wraps his arm around me.

"Let's go back to my place. We can drink some hot chocolate and watch Halloween movies." He says as we walk to his car. "That sounds perfect." I say smiling.

•••

As he's making the hot cocoa, we talk. "So..how long had he been cheating on you?" He asks. "I never asked. I don't plan to, but I probably should." I say. "You know, I don't see why he would do such a thing. You are so much better then Millie. You're smart, beautiful, and the sweetest girl I know. And that smile of yours could make any guy fall in love with you." He says. I feel my cheeks heat up. "Oh s-sorry." He says. "Don't be. Finn has never said that about me." I say. "He's dumb for not." He says. I laugh. After getting our hot chocolate, we cuddle up on the couch and watch y/f/hm (your favorite Halloween movie).

Finn's POV.

I open my eyes, and yawn. I glance over at the clock, and see that it's 3:40 pm. Dang I must have been tired. I notice that Y/n isn't in the bed. Hm. Maybe she's making breakfast or something. I walk over to my dresser to put some clothes on, and find a note on top of it. "Shit!" I yell. I try calling her, but it instantly goes to voicemail. I call Sophia to ask where she went. "She left? Are you lying?" Sophia says. "No Sophia, why the hell would I lie?!" I say. "It's best if you don't know where she is Finn. She needs space just leave her alone." She says.

"Do you know where she is Sophia? Is she safe?" I ask. "I don't have a clue. She told me nothing. Now goodbye Finn." She says hanging up. I messed up. Bad.

Your POV.

I wake up on Jaeden's chest, and smile to myself. Then I remember what happened, which makes my smile disappear. "Good morning beautiful." Jaeden says. "Good morning Jae." I say. "I was thinking about going shopping for cupcake ingredients so we can make Halloween desserts. What do you say?" He says. "Sounds like a plan." I say smiling. "Oh wait. I didn't bring any clothes." I say. "Borrow one of my hoodies and just wear your pants. I'll buy you some clothes today." He says. "Jae are you sure? I don't want to be a burden." I say.

"Trust me, I love you being here. I don't mind at all." He says smiling. "Aw thanks." I say. He gives me one of his hoodies, and I go to the bathroom to change. After changing into to it, I walk out. "You look adorable Y/n." He says. I blush. "It's big on me." I say with a laugh. "It makes you look cute." He says. I smile.

•••

On the way to the store, I check my phone. Five missed calls and 10 text messages from Sophia. One message from an unknown number.

unknown: listen here bitch, all because you had to make a scene Finn left me. You're so going to pay for this.

It has to be Millie.

me: Do what you want Millie. I don't care anymore.

Millie: Whatever whore. Just wait.

me: Nah I'm not waiting for anything. Bye hoe!

And with that, I block her number. I decide to reply to Sophia.

me: Hey Sophia, just letting you know I'm staying with someone. I'm safe.

Sophia: Thank god. You almost gave me a heart attack.

me: Sorry! I'll be home after our fall break.

Sophia: Okay stay safe ❤️

me: ❤️

•••

"We're here." He says stopping the car. We get out, and enter the grocery store. "I don't even know what we need to make cupcakes." He says. "Um. Let's just buy a box of cake mix instead of making homemade ones." I say with a laugh. "Okay." He says. As I start to look for a cake mix, I hear the sound of a camera. "Jaeden I look so ugly, don't take pictures of me!" I say playfully hitting him. "Ugly? I don't know what you're talking about." He says. I smile and go back to looking. "I can't chooose." I say groaning.

Eventually I picked out vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. After that we got some icing and stuff to decorate. On the way home, I got on Instagram and saw this.
(pretend the girl is you and your looking at cake mix)

592 likes
2 comments
jaeden.lieberher: help this woman decide.

jackgrazer: chocolate!! and I didn't know y/n was around, i miss herrrr

sophia.lillis: so that's where she is. tell her to message me please.

And that's when I realized, he left the location on.