jaeden lieberher 9

(everyone is 16/17 in this)

His heart fell, as his lips met hers. It broke him to see that she was happier with him. He saw her giggle at something he said. That same giggle that made him have butterflies. "What's your problem dude?" The boy, that took her away said. "My problem is, you stole y/n from me. She was happier with me." He said. He knew that was a lie. She wasn't happier with him, she was happier with Wyatt. "Listen Jaeden, we both know that's a lie. Y/n loves me not you, now stop staring before things get physical." He said. Jaeden sighed, and left.

He remembers the day she broke his heart. They were lying in bed, just taking small naps and talking. She was wearing his hoodie, that hung loosely off of her small form. He held her close to his chest. "I love you y/n." He said. "I love you too Jaeden." She said. "Oh I forgot, Wyatt wanted me to come over and help him with something." She said sitting up. He sat up with her. "Babe you've been helping him with something all week." He said. "I know, I know, but listen he really needs my help." She said pouting. He had a feeling she wasn't helping him with something. But he trusted her with all his heart.

"Okay baby, but promise me you'll be home soon." He said. "Promise." She said flashy him a toothy smile. She pecked him on the lips, and pulled her hair into a pony tail. "Bye babe, love you." She said blowing him a kiss from the door. He caught the kiss and put it on his lips. She giggled. He took a long nap, woke up and she still wasn't home. He got on his phone and texted her.

Jaeden: hey bb where are you?
Delivered at 8:06pm

He began to worry when it turned 9:00. He called her, no answer. He decided he would drive to Wyatt's house. Once he got there, he knocked on the door. No answer. The door was unlocked. He saw them on the couch, making out. He froze. "Y/N?" He whispered sadly. She pulled away quickly. Wyatt had her velvet red lipstick smeared on the corner of his lips. Her hair was a little messy, and her shirt was gone. "Jaeden I can explain." She said putting her shirt on. "There's no need to y/n! I already know! You've been doing this with him all week! I can't believe you!" He said while tears ran down his face.

"Especially you Wyatt! Are you serious dude? I thought we were friends!" He said. "I'm sorry dude." He said shrugging. Jaeden swung a punch at him. He staggered back, while y/n screamed. "Jaeden stop!" She yelled. Wyatt threw a punch at him. They both had bloody noses by the end of the fight. "JUST GO JAEDEN!" Y/N screamed crying. Jaeden wiped the blood from his nose, and gave y/n one last look. He saw that there was guilt in her eyes, but there was only pain in his.

After that day, nothing has been the same for him. Every time he hears Wyatt call her baby, he feels like someone is stabbing his heart. When he kisses her it's like someone just grabs his heart and rips it out. She seems happier, he tells himself. But is she really?