richie tozier

requested by HaleeGalaxyWP

It was probably the most hottest day of the summer, and Richie and I were extremely bored. The losers were off doing their own thing, while we were hanging out by the quarry. "Ughh lets go for a walk or something." I said turning to Richie. "As you wish m'lady." He says, taking my hand.

I playfully roll my eyes at him. The ground was super muddy from the rain last night, and it squished under my old sneakers. As we walked through the thick forest, I trip over a tree branch and land straight in the mud. Richie starts laughing at me, so I grab his leg and pull him down with me.

"Who's laughing now?" I say, grinning at him. "A little mud never hurt me." He says, grabbing a handful and throwing it at me. I gasp, and immediately start a mud fight.

A few minutes later we were both covered from head to toe in mud. "I need to wash all of this off before my mom gets home. She'll kick my ass." I say. "I have an idea." Richie says.

•••

"I'm gonna get in the bath, okay?" I say as we walk into my house. "Let me join." He says smirking. "In your dreams." I say going into the bathroom. I grab some bubble bath soap, and pour into the water. I get in, and close my eyes. As soon as i do, the door bursts open. "Make room!" Richie yells, and jumps in the bath tub. "Are you insane?!" I shout as water and bubbles fly everywhere. "Maybe I am darling." He says winking. I laugh, and splash him. "You know you love me." He says. "That I do." I say, kissing his cheek.