jaeden lieberher (request)

requested by graceoleff  (also sorry this super late)

"Hey Jack, I'm gonna go shopping with Sophia!" I call to my boyfriend. He doesn't reply, so I go to his room and open the door. Ellie had been over, and we were all hanging out. She told me she was going to the bathroom, but when I opened the door I saw the two making out. "WHAT THE HELL!" I shout. They pull apart, and Ellie stumbles back. "I-It's not what it looks like babe!" Jack says. "OH REALLY? IT'S NOT LIKE YOU TWO WERE JUST MAKING OUT, RIGHT?" I shout. "I-I'm sorry baby please. I love you Grace." He says grabbing my arm.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" I yell slapping him. "I'm leaving, hope you have fun with that slut." I say rushing out of the house. "GRACE WAIT!" He yells after me. I don't turn back, and get in my car to leave.

•••

a few days later

I see all of them hanging out at the mall. I was here by myself, getting some things. They were all laughing and smiling. All of them had ignored my messages and calls besides Jaeden. I walk up to them, with a smile on my face. "Hey guys, what's up?" I ask. They all give me a look, and stay quiet. "Hey Grace!" Jaeden says. "Okay what the hell is wrong with you guys?! Jaeden is the only one who will talk to me, and the rest of you just ignore me!" I say angrily. "You hurt our best friend Grace. Of course we're going to ignore you." Sophia says.

Jack awkwardly looks around. "Excuse me? I don't know what that jerk told you guys, but he cheated on me. I never hurt him." I say. "Yeah right. We don't feel sorry for you Grace." Finn says. "Seriously guys? You are literally so oblivious. Come let's go, Grace." Jaeden says. "Not so fast Jaeden. I know you still like me Grace, I can prove you to that I am a good boyfriend." He says. "Sure." I say rolling my eyes. "Jack, you cheated on her. I bet I can be a better boyfriend." Jaeden says. I widen my eyes and blush.

Ellie was there, and she sees us. She walks over to Jack, and kisses him. "Hey baby." She says. "YOU ARE A RAT JACK! YOU LIED!" I yell. "See I can be a better boyfriend." Jaeden says. "I agree, let's go Jaeden." I say. We leave the mall, and go back to my place and order pizza. "He's such a jerk." I say. "You deserve so much better Grace." He says. I smile. "Maybe that's you." I say. "Maybe it is." He says leaning in. Once our lips touch, I feel my heart beat rapidly. We pull away smiling. "Will you be my girlfriend Grace?" He asks. "Of course!" I say kissing him again.