richie tozier 5 (request)

requested by: DxddyEspinosa

Lauren ran a hand through her brown, wet hair. The losers and her, were swimming. "Ya know Lauren, you should leave your clothes off more often." Richie said winking at her. She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Really Richie?" She said. "Yep, I'm not lying babe." He said. Lauren was not having him today. She scoffed again, and got out of the water. She wrapped a towel around her, and walked out of the barrens. She froze when she saw Henry Bowers, and his gang. Henry turned towards her.

"Well look who it is! I saw you go into the barrens with a couple boys Lauren! How much did they pay ya?" He asked smirking. His friends laughed. She rolled her eyes. "Leave me alone Bowers." She said holding the towel tightly to her wet body. He walked slowly to her. "But I'm just telling you the facts Lauren. I mean look at you, your a slut. I bet you don't even have clothes on now." He said ripping the towel off her body. She gasped, and covered her chest with arms. "Well look at that! I was right! God your such a hoe!" He said laughing.

She cried, and tried to run away. He didn't let her. "HEY ASSHOLE! GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF HER!" Richie screamed running towards them. "Aw won't you look at that? Her little boyfriend four eyes, cams to save her!" He said. Richie grabbed a rock from the ground. "Let her go or I throw." He said. Henry laughed. Richie threw the rock, and it hit him between his eyes. Lauren ran to Richie, and they stopped at a rock. "Are you okay Lauren?" He asked. She nodded. "Thank you Richie." She said. "Anytime." He said. He couldn't help but admire her beautiful body. The way her green eyes sparked in the sunlight, made him melt inside.

The two of them leaned in, closing the gap between them. Richie's lips were soft and warm on hers. They moved gracefully, and fit perfectly together. Lauren pulled away, smiling. "I've liked you for awhile now Richie." She said looking away. "W-What? I thought you always hated me! I've liked you for a while too though." He said. She giggled.