wyatt oleff 7 (request)

requested by cynicalbitch

We were all at Finn's house playing games and watching movies. We all sat in a circle. We were playing truth or dare. "Okay, my turn Y/N truth or dare!" Ben asked. "Uh..dare." I said. "I dare you to kiss Jack!" He said laughing. I could see Jack blushing. Wyatt was staring him down like a hawk. "Um okay.." I said leaning in. Jack was cute and all, but he was just my friend. We both melted into the kiss, making it longer. We pulled away breathless. "Why don't you just eat her face Jack." Wyatt said.

"Oo somebody's jealous." Finn said. He rolled his eyes. "Wyatt truth or dare." I said. "I'm not playing this stupid game anymore." He said. "Aw come on Wy don't be a party pooper just because you didn't get to kiss Y/N." Jack said. "SHUT THE HECK UP JACK!" Wyatt yelled. Jack seemed surprised, and flinched when he yelled. We all were surprised. He stormed out of the house. "I think you should talk to him.." Finn said. I sighed and walked out the door. He was sitting on the porch with his face in his hands. I sat down beside him.

"Hey." I said. "Hi." He said. "Is everything okay?" I asked. He looked at me. "You know what Y/N? No it's not okay, because I've had this on my chest for a while now and it's time to tell you how I feel. I really really like you Y/N. Your funny, smart, beautiful. Your perfect just the way you are, and you do everything right. And I'm just me. I love you Y/N, and I hope you can say the same thing to me." He said. "Wow..um I never thought you felt that way Wyatt. I like you too. No, not like I love you Wyatt." I said smiling. He smiled.

His eyes stared into mine. We looked at each other's lips, and leaned in. I felt the butterflies flutter out of my stomach when his lips met mine. Our lips fit together like puzzle pieces. When we pulled away, we heard awes. I turned around to see everyone staring at us. We blushed and went inside. Jack and Wyatt made up. Everything was okay again.