stanely uris 1

In this you go to the lake where you and all the losers hang out, but they decide to swim and your insecure about your body. (SEMI TRIGGER WARNING)

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

We stood on top of the cliff, staring down at the water. Everyone began to take their clothes off, but I just stood there pretending to. After everyone was in their underwear, except me they all jumped in. Stan waited and looked at me. "Aren't you coming?" He asked. "Um I don't think so." I said. "Why?" He asked. "I don't want anyone to see my disgusting body." I said, as my eyes watered up. "Y/N what do you mean disgusting body? Look at you, your perfect. Every inch of you is. No one is here to judge you, we all love you. You are perfect no matter what." He said smiling.

"Aww thank you Stan." I said hugging him. "Anytime, now get undressed and jump in!" He said. I laughed and pulled off my top and shorts. We held hands while jumping in. We all splashed each other, and had a chicken fight. I got onto Stan's shoulders, while Richie got onto to Ben's. He ended up pushing me off. Stan caught me before I could fall into the water. "Thanks." I said blushing. He smiled. We soon got out, and dried off. When we put our clothes on, we all decided to go home.

"Just remember Y/N, you are beautiful no matter what anyone says." He said. I blushed. "Thank you Stan." I said hugging him. We all parted our ways, but I couldn't stop thinking about him.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀