jack grazer 9

(just to let you know, I'm not hating on Ellie, it's just a story. also everyone is 16/17 in this.)

After being in the remake of the iconic novel by Stephen King, 'IT' you've became very close to the cast. In fact, your dating one of them. Jack Grazer. There was something you noticed though. He was hanging out with his friend 'Ellie Hiyar', a lot recently. You became suspicious, but didn't want to be the bossy girlfriend so you didn't say anything. But he canceled movie night with you, just to be with her. And this time, you were through.

"But Jack it's movie night." You said in a sad tone. "I know, I swear this is the last one I'll be missing babe. I'll be back soon." He said grabbing his coat. You stood up. "What are you doing at her house Jack?" You asked, angrily. "Just chilling. She needs me y/n, she's going through a lot." He said placing a hand on your shoulder. You quickly removed it. "Like what?" You asked crossing your arms. "Family issues, stuff I can't say. But promise me y/n, I love you. I'm just helping a friend out." He said.

"Jack..if you don't love me just say it. Tell me you love her and not me. JUST SAY IT!" You cried out. You were very sensitive. He placed his hands on your shoulder again. "Listen to me y/n I love you. Ellie is my friend, you have to trust me y/n. She's been having panic attacks, and I'm scared for her. I'll be back as soon as I can babe." He said pecking your lips. He left you watery eyed, and confused.

You wanted to trust him, but it was hard.

Jack's POV

I walked into the house, hurriedly. I heard her cries. I ran into her room, she was breathing rapidly. "Ellie listen to me, it's alright." I said hugging her. In a few minutes, her breathing calmed. "Jack, your the only one who understands me." She said. I smiled. Her lips were on mine, which made me jump. It was unexpected, and not wanted. I pulled away from her. "Ellie no! I love y/n!" I shouted. "Or do you Jack? You must love me to do this for me." She said with a evil glare in her eyes.

"No! I care for you Ellie because your my friend. She's my girlfriend, and I love her not you!" I shouted. "Come on Jack, don't lie to yourself. You know you wanted more of that kiss. " She said smirking. "I'm leaving Ellie." I said rushing out. I quickly made it to the house. I saw y/n shaking and sobbing on the couch. I hurried to her. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked. "Do you love me?" She said. Her voice quavered. "Yes of course I do baby." I said bringing her close to me. She was very sensitive, so you had to be careful.

"I love you and I always will." I said kissing her forehead.