wyatt oleff 6

y/hc = your hair color

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

He watched as the y/hc, haired girl walked into the room. She was his crush, he was way too shy to talk to her and she was way out of his league. She was absolutely stunning, with her e/c eyes, and her y/hc hair. But it didn't matter what he thought of her, because she would never know. She was at his house, because his sister was her best friend. "Wyatt stop staring at Y/N!" His sister Gracie called. He blushed furiously, and quickly looked away.

As he did, he saw Y/N smiling at him. Her smile made his heart melt. He walked up to his room, dreaming of her. Dreaming of what he wanted them to be, but could never. He heard his sister and Y/N gossiping. "I think my brother likes you, but he's annoying and that would be weird if you dated him right?" She asked. He heard Y/N giggle. "Yeah and anyways, I'm dating Jack." She said. He heard his sister squeal in excitement. His heart shattered. She was dating Jack? Jack Grazer was the most popular boy in his school.

'Of course she's dating him, she would never date a guy like you.' He thought. He cried a little thinking about it. The next day, was dreary for him. Why couldn't he have said something? He was too late. He saw them kissing in the halls. He stared at them, wishing he was Jack. "What are you staring at noodle head?" Jack asked. Everyone laughed. He saw Y/N frown. He quickly walked away from them. He needs to forget her, he has no chance with her anyways.

He held his head down, and bumped into someone. Of course it had to be her. He dropped his things, and she picked them up for him. "I'm sorry about that, your hair is fine. He's just...well Jack..I'll be over at your house today." She said with a bright smile. And that's when Jack came out from behind her. "Um no you won't." He said getting in front of her. "Listen dude, she can do what she wants your not her boss." Wyatt said, feeling a boost of confidence.

That's when he felt the stinging punch on his cheek. He fell back a little, but got back up and swung a punch at Jack. Y/N was screaming telling them to stop. He punched Jack in the eye, knowing that he will have a black eye tomorrow. Soon a teacher broke the two up. "Office you two!" She screamed. Y/N came for a witness. After everything was settled, they both had detention. As Wyatt was getting his stuff for class, Y/N walked up to him.

"Wyatt I'm so sorry, I broke up with Jack. He was a jerk. Thank you for sticking up for me." She said planting a kiss on his cheek. He blushed feeling all warm inside. "N-No problem." He said. She smiled and walked away. Maybe today wasn't so bad after all.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

a/n: part 2 coming soon! also requests are open if you have any! just comment the plot, your name, hair color, eye color, and what guy you want!