bill denbrough 5 (request)

requested by TheSassyWolf

I had been there with Bill when Georgie went out to play with his boat. I was going to go with him, but decided to stay with Bill. Maybe if I did go with him, he wouldn't be dead now. It's all my fault and I need to find this clown and kill it for good. I didn't ask the other losers to come with me, because I knew they would not let me go. First, I decided to look down the storm drain, where he was dragged down. I crouched down, and looked inside. Yellow eyes appeared. I jumped back. "Hello Katherine, fancy seeing you here." It said.

My eyes widened with shock. "Where the hell is Georgie?!" I asked gritting my teeth. "He's down here with everyone else Kathy. Soon you'll be with him, and all your friends. We all float down here Kathy." It said. What does it mean by "We all float down here". "And once your with me, you'll float too." He said. Suddenly his mouth opened wide, revealing his sharp, and pointy teeth. I screamed in terror, as it pulled me by my arm. I heard Bill calling my name. Somehow I fit inside, and he threw me over my shoulder.

I screamed, and hit the back of the clown. He ran with me. I saw Bill's face outside the storm drain. He screamed my name, and kept yelling at the clown. It laughed. "You want your precious Katherine? Come and get her!" It said.

Bill's POV

I ran quickly to my bike, and pedaled it fast to Richie's house. All the losers were there. "G-Guys! I-IT has K-K-Katherine! W-W-We have to help her!" I yelled. They all stumbled out of the house and hopped on their bikes. We made it to the barrens, and quickly went into the sewers, not caring that we were splashing around in grey water. Suddenly, a disfigured women jumped on Stan. He screamed, and Richie threw a shoe that had been down here at her. The thing growled, and ran deeper into the sewers. We stopped when we saw the clown holding Katherine.

"Finally you all arrive." It said. Drool dripped off from its mouth, onto Katherine's head. "Let her go now." I demanded. The losers looked at me shocked because I didn't stutter. "I have an offer to make, I can take Katherine and Bill and you can all go and live your happy little lives and I won't mess with you. Or I can kill all of you." It said grinning. The clown grabbed me and had me in a choke hold like he had Katherine. "This is all my fault, go." I said as tears ran down my face. Katherine was crying as well.

"Your right Bill, it is your fault. You brought me to a crackhead's house, made me walk through grey water, and now I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown." Richie said grabbing a bat from the pile of belongings. "Welcome to the losers club asshole!" He shouted hitting the clown in the head. Bill and I were released, and all of us started beating up the clown. Finally everything was over. We all made it out of the sewers, and into a field beside it. "K-Katherine I-I'm so g-glad y-y-your okay." Bill said taking my hands in his.

He pulled me close to him, and his lips met mine. We moved in sync, while all the losers were gagging. We pulled laughing. Everything was over, we could be happy now.