wyatt oleff 1 (part 2 )

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I woke up from the smell of bacon. I went downstairs, to see Jack's mom cooking and the boys playing games in the living room. Wyatt was on his phone, probable texting his new girlfriend. He looked up, and saw me. "Y/N? I didn't know you stayed." He said walking up to me. I blushed. "Uh yeah, I was really tired last night." I said. "You look so cute with your hair messed up." He said smiling. I blushed. "Uh I mean oh." He said turning a crimson red. I giggled. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. "So how are you and your new girlfriend doing?" I asked as we went outside on the back porch.

"Um okay I guess..I realized something though ." He said. "What it is?" I asked looking into his eyes. "I don't really like her...o thought I did but she's not my type. I've fallen in love with someone else, and that someone is you Y/N." He said. I blushed, and the butterflies came back. Wyatt has feeling for me? "I love you too Wyatt..but are you sure? You seemed so excited to have her as your girlfriend." I said. He held my chin in his hands. "I'm more then sure Y/N, your the one I want." He said. We both leaned in and kissed.

We pulled away when we heard the cheers of the boys. We both giggled. They came outside. "I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!" Jack said cheering. I laughed.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇