jaeden lieberher/ wyatt oleff

(not a request)

He was the most popular boy in your school. For some reason, he absolutely despised you. You didn't know why, but you hated him for it. Because you did nothing to him, yet he still hates you.

You were walking down the hall going to class, when suddenly you were tripped. You fell onto the ground, while laughter erupted. A boy that was in your class helped you. He picked your books up for you and gave them to you.

"What do you think your doing noodle head?" Jaeden asked walking up to Wyatt. "Helping her because you had to be a disgusting pig, and trip her." He said. Your eyes widened, no one has ever took up for you.

Jaeden pushed him back, and Wyatt stumbled back. "Jaeden stop now." You said. "Y/N you can't have someone like this helping you, he can't love you like i can." He said. "W-What?" You asked. "Y/N I love you. I only bully you to get your attention." He said getting close to you.

Wyatt looked at the two of you. "Y/N, don't listen to him. He's a jerk, and you know that." Wyatt said. You looked back and forth at them. You liked them both, but who to choose?

(read below if you choose Jaeden)

"I'm sorry Wyatt, I really like Jaeden." You said. Jaeden smiled while Wyatt frowned. He gave you your stuff and walked away. "I'm sorry for bullying you, it's just I never knew how to get your attention." He said. "It's fine." You said hugging him. You two walked to class together, talking.

(read below if you choose Wyatt)

"Jaeden you have been a jerk to me this whole school year, and finally someone nice helps me. If you wanted my attention, you wouldn't have bullied me so I choose Wyatt." You said. Wyatt smiled brightly. "Y/N he's a wimp, let me love you." He said. "Go away Jaeden." You said. Jaeden sighed, and left. You and Wyatt talked about many things, and laughed. You were perfect for each other.