jack grazer 8 (request)

requested by Eddiesgazeebos

I ran through the pouring rain crying. My boyfriend invited me into his house, but when I got there he was sucking the face off another girl. And that brings me here. Cold, wet, and crying. I ran into my house, no one was home. My parents were on business trips. I ran into my bedroom, soaking my my pillow with my tears. I heard a small ping on my window. I got out of bed and went over to where the sound was coming from. I looked out and saw that it was Jack throwing small rocks at my window.

"Jack what are you doing?" I asked. "I saw you run from your boyfriend's house. You didn't look happy so I came to visit you." He said. I smiled. "Come in through the front." I said shutting my window. I heard the door open, and he walked up to my room. He pulled me into a hug, and I cried on him. He was always there for me. "How about we go downstairs and watch your favorite movies?" He asked. "That sounds so much better then crying." I said. He smiled. We walked down and sat on the couch. He brought some snacks over, and we ate them while we watched the movie.

During the movie, Jack kept glancing at me. "Is everything okay?" I asked laughing. "Oh um I'm sorry, it's just your so beautiful." He said smiling. I felt a blush creep upon my cheeks, the lights were off so hopefully he didn't see it. "Thanks Jack." I said smiling. He leaned in, and I felt his soft lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync, and in that moment I realized something. He was the one that was missing in my life. We pulled away breathless. "Pricilla, I know you just broke up with your boyfriend and all...but I'm in love with you. Your smile, the way your eyes light up when your happy, your laugh, everything about you is perfect. I really want to call you mine..so will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course Jack, you make me happy, you make me laugh and smile. He didn't do that. But you do." I said smiling. He smiled. "Now if you do love me, go get me some more candy." I said. He laughed. "Okay only because I love you." He said.