richie tozier

requested by: 666Leanos

I was the new girl in the losers club. They were all nice and funny to me, but only one caught my eye. Richie trash mouth.

"Hey sugar, are you coming to the quarry this evening?" He says, taking a seat beside me. "It depends. Am I going have to hear you and your bad impressions?" I say with a smirk.

"You know you love them. You're just jealous cause my impressions are better then yours." He says grinning back. "Oh yeah? Let's make a bet." I say.

"If the losers say mine are  better, you have to kiss me. If yours are better then I have to wear a dress to school." He says. "Oh this is going to be good!" I say laughing.

The losers all gather around us, and I clear my throat. "Do an impersonation of Kermit the Frog." Eddie says. "Hello everybody!" I say in my best Kermit voice.

They start laughing with wide eyes. "That was great Y/n!" Beverly says. "Looks like your gonna be wearing that dress trash mouth." I say with a smirk.

a few minutes later

"And the winner is....Y/n!" Bev says. Everyone cheers but Richie. "No kiss for you trash mouth!" I say getting in his face. In a swift movement, I feel his lips on mine.

My eyes open wide, but I soon lean into the kiss. He pulls away with a smirk. "Looks like you didn't mind getting that kiss." He says. I roll my eyes and blush. "You still have to wear the dress." I say.

•••

The day he wore the dress was so funny. After school, we went to his house. He changed out of it, and we watched movies and cuddled. He asked me to be his girlfriend, and I gladly accepted. We became known as the best couple in school.