bill denbrough 1

In this, you and the losers are in the sewers trying to find Georgie.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

We all got into the well, and started to look for Georgie. As we walked through them, I got lost. I got left behind, and no one noticed. "Guys?" I screamed. I walked towards an entrance. There was a pile of kids belongings, and millions of kids floating. I looked up in horror, and heard something from behind me. It was the thing. "Don't you want to float like the rest of them?" It asked, smiling. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed. I wasn't going to be scared of this clown. It came running towards me, and grabbed me. I screamed and kicked it. It put its hands around my neck, and lifted me up. I tried to rip its hands away, but it was much stronger.

"I'm not scared of you." I managed to say. It squeezed my neck tighter, and opened its wide mouth. It's eyes turned a blue, and suddenly mine did as well. I saw nothing, and started to float.

Bill's POV.

"Y/N?" I called. I thought she had been behind us the whole time. "WHERE IS SHE?!" I asked. The others shrugged. "We have to find her!" Richie said. We all ran up to an entrance. There was millions of kids belongings, and the kids floating. We found Y/N, she was floating. "NO!" I shouted. "Here get on my shoulders Bill!" Mike said. I got on them, and pulled her down. "Y/N wake up, wake up, wake up!" I shouted shaking her. I hugged her, seeing if that would work. She still stayed frozen.

"Kiss her then!" Ben said. I brought my lips to hers, and life came back to her eyes. We all hugged her. We turned to leave, but the clown appeared. "Don't leave so soon!" It said. It grabbed me.

Your POV.

"LET HIM GO!" I screamed. "Listen you all can leave, and I can just take him. I won't bother any of you." It said. "Well..you punched me brought me into a crackheads house, and now I'm going to have to killing this freaking clown!" Richie screamed grabbing a bat. "Welcome to the losers club asshole!" He shouted hitting it. It released Bill, and we all grabbed weapons and beat it. It fell into the other part of the sewer, chanting "He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost." After that happened we left.

It was finally over. We all went into the field. I sat down beside Bill. "Thank you for saving me Bill." I said. He blushed. "I-It w-w-was n-nothing." He said blushing. I smiled. "Maybe I can return the favor." I said leaning in. His lips met mine, and we moved in sync. We pulled away blushing. "So...y/n..I-I h-have a-a question." He said. "Yeah?" I asked. "W-will y-you b-b-be m-my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course Bill." I said smiling. We held hands walking back to the losers.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

a/n: yes I know that Richie didn't say exactly all that, and some of the stuff didn't happen but go with it lol