richie tozier 3 (request)

requested by cynicalbitch

I felt sharp pains in my ribs as I ran. Sweat ran down my forehead. My feat thudded against the ground as I ran. I was running from the one and only Henry Bowers. I ran all the way down to the barrens hoping I could hide. But I was too late. They already caught up to me. "No where to hide now little slut." He said smirking. I looked around desperate for someone to come and save me. "Grab her!" He shouted to his friends. They grabbed my by my arms, and held them tightly. I tried to break free, but it was no use since they were much stronger then me.

"This is what you get for saying that little rude comment." He said punching me. "And this is for that slap you gave me." He said punching me in the stomach. I fell down on the ground, clutching my stomach in pain. He was about to hit me again, but we heard rustling in the woods. "GET AWAY FROM HER YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE!" Richie shouted. I giggled. Henry glared at him, and ran towards him. But the other losers came out with rocks in their hands. "Step any closer and we'll throw." Mike said. He ran back to me, and grabbed me. He pulled his knife out and held it to my throat.

"I'LL SLIT HER THROAT IF YOU GET CLOSE!" He shouted. I looked at them with terror in my eyes. They all let go of their rocks. "Henry let her go, hurt me instead." Richie said. All of sudden, I felt his arms release me and he fell back. Stan had thrown a medium sized rock at his head. "Run!" Richie shouted grabbing my hand. We ran out of the barrens,  and went inside Bill's house. We were all sweaty and panting by the time we went in. "Thank you guys for saving me, he was about to kill me!" I said. "We would do anything to save you darlin." Richie said.

I smiled. Bill offered us some water and we took it. "You know Richie, I like you." I said. His face turned bright red. "Well I like you too doll face." He said. I laughed. Richie and I had a lot in common. As we all talked and laughed together, I developed a big, fat, crush on Richie Tozier.