richie tozier 2 (request)

requested by DxddyEspinosa

All of us were swimming and having a fun time, but it all ended when Henry Bowers and his gang came along. "What the hell do you want Henry?" Richie asked. "I'm gonna get what I want four eyes! I'm gonna get that little hoe Lauren over there for what she's done." He said. "Stay behind me." Richie whispered to me. "No you won't!" He yelled. "Watch me!" Henry said running into the water, he grabbed me and ran off. The losers all chased after him. I screamed. He threw me down on the ground, and started beating me. "HOLD HER DOWN!" He shouted to his gang.

They held me down, and he pulled his knife out. I screamed louder. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Richie shouted. Henry smirked, and pressed the knife into my cheek. I yelped In pain. Richie threw a rock at Henry, and it hit him in the head. It made him stumble back, and I got free. Richie took my hand, and we ran as fast as we could. The other losers threw rocks at them, slowing them down. After we had lost them, we found a place to rest. "My cheek really hurts." I said. "Maybe this make it semi better." He said pressing his lips against mine.

"Ew!" Eddie said. We pulled away laughing.  After we rested, they helped me with my cuts and we all went to Billy's house and played together.