bill denbrough

requested by Bela_Bea

"Well, I better go guys. Henry will be pissed." I say to my friends. "Why are you dating him anyways? He's an asshole." Richie says. I simply shrug, and walk away from them. "Hey babe." I say walking up to Henry. "I thought I told you not to hangout with those losers." He says angrily. "But they're my friends Henry." I say. "I don't give a shit! I told you to stay away from them, but you didn't listen. And do you know what happens to girls who don't listen? They get slapped." He says smacking me across the face.

I open my mouth in shock, and hold my cheek. It stings from the slap. Suddenly, Bill runs over to us. "KEEP YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF HER YOU ASSHOLE!" He screams punching Henry in the face. He didn't stutter! After punching him in the face, he grabs my hand and we run. Henry and his gang run after us. "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He yells. We soon loose them, and stop by a tree panting. "A-Are y-y-you o-okay Bela?" He asks. "I'm fine. Thanks for that Bill." I say with a smile. "A-Anytime. W-why w-w-were you d-dating h-him i-if he t-treated you l-like that?" He asks.

"I thought I loved him, but I don't. He was a shit boyfriend, and I'm never going back. Why did you save me back there?" I say. "B-B-Because I l-love you." He says blushing. I smile, and lean towards him. I connect my lips with his, and he kisses me back passionately. We pull away smiling. "I l-l-love you B-Bela." He says. "I love you too." I say smiling.

Hope you liked it! :)