finn wolfhard

He couldn't keep his eyes off the h/c headed girl. The way her hips swayed, just everything about her made him go crazy. But there was one thing he needed to know. Her name. He noticed that half of the guys, had either hit on her or were staring at her like him. But she shooed them away. He watched her as she walked up to her friends, smiling and laughing. Finn's best friend Jack snaps his fingers at him, pulling him out of his gaze. "Dude, she'll never notice guys like us. She probably likes Jaeden or Wyatt." He says.

"You don't know that. Besides, she's rejected them over and over." Finn says. "Fine then. Go invite her to sit with us at lunch if your so sure." He says. "I will." Finn says with a nervous gulp. How was he going to do this? Y/n was the most popular girl in school, while he was just an outcast. "Are you gonna go?" Jack asks with a smirk. Finn gets up from the bench, and slowly makes his way to the girls. Once he approaches them, they all turn around. "H-Hey y/n, i was wondering if you and your friends want to sit with Jack and I at lunch?" He says nervously.

Her friends giggle a bit, and she smiles. "Sure." She says. His heart stops. This must be a dream! "Okay, see you then." Finn says walking off with a smile. "Dude, she said yes!" He says walking to Jack. "What?! No way!" Jack says. "She did!" He says. "Woah, this is like the best day ever." Jack says.

•••

"I'm nervous." Finn says getting his lunch tray. "Don't be, it'll be fine. Maybe." Jack says. Finn sighs. They make their way to a table, and sit down. Finn nervously taps his hand on the table while waiting for them. "Dude stop." Jack says. "Here they come!" Finn says. Y/n sits beside Finn, and her other two friends sit beside Jack. "Hi guys." She says. "Hello." Finn says. "Is the spaghetti good, or trash like always?" She asks with a giggle. "Its disgusting." Finn says laughing along. "Of course. So, did you hear f/b/s's new song?" She asks. (Favorite band, or singer.)

Finn was surprised, she liked the same artists as him! "Yes, it was so good! It's one of my favorites." Finn says. While Finn and y/n talk and Jack and the other two have their own conversations. "I really wanna go to one of their concerts." She says. "I could probably get us tickets." Finn says. "What, really?!" She asks. "Yep. My cousin goes to tons of concerts and knows how to get the tickets cheap." He says. "Oh my gosh that would be amazing!" She says. "I'll see what I can do." Finn says. After lunch, Y/n and Finn exchange numbers.

•••

Finn: Hey, my cousin said he could get us tickets! The concert will be this Friday.

Y/n: That's awesome! Thx so much Finn. I can't wait!

Finn: I can't wait either! :)

Y/n: :)

part two?