finn wolfhard/wyatt oleff (request)

requested by TrashIsAsthetic ❤️

"Hey Harley, I'm going to the beach later if you want to come." Wyatt said, as I poured myself a drink. "Sure who's all going, or is it just me and you?" I asked. "Jaeden, Jack, Finn, and Chosen. Sophia and Jeremy couldn't make it." He said. I nodded. "What time are we going?" I asked. "In a few minutes." He said. I nodded again. "I'll go get dressed then." I said. I wore a black bikini, and some flip flops. I tied my hair into a bun, and walked out of my room. Wyatt stared at me, with his mouth opened. "Something wrong?" I asked laughing.

"Uh- um no you just look uh- amazing." He said. I laughed. "Thanks." I said. We walked to the beach together, and met the others there. Finn stared at me like Wyatt did. "My eyes aren't down there Finn." I said laughing. He looked away with a red face. Wyatt looked angry for some reason. We all got in the ocean. The was water was freezing. Suddenly I felt arms around my waist. I screamed. It was Finn, picking me up. "Ah put me down!" I screamed. He laughed. "Okay then!" He said dropping me in the cold water.

"I hate you Finn." I said. "Nah you love me." He said. "True." I said laughing. Wyatt glared at us. I swam to him. "Is something wrong Wy?" I asked. "Uh..no everything's fine Harley." He said. I nodded. "I need to tell you something." He said. "Okay I'm listening." I said. "I know you like Finn, and hopefully like me as well. But your going to have to choose because I can't bare this anymore. So who's it gonna be? Me or Finn?" He said. I was shocked by his words. He was right, I did like him and Finn. But I couldn't just choose.

I thought about it for a moment. Wyatt was closer to me, but Finn was still close to me as well. "I choose you Wyatt." I said. He smiled, and leaned in. His soft lips met mine, and it felt like he was the missing puzzle piece to my life. He ran his fingers through my bleach blonde hair. I felt someone staring, so I pulled away from the kiss. Finn. He was staring at us with hurt in his eyes. He quickly looked away, and swam to shore. "It's okay babe, he'll get over you soon." Wyatt said pulling me close to him. "I hope so." I said kissing him again.